Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
So going through the discord i discovered something very sad,
Dr. MAD — 22.05.2023 19:00
Hi. The solo route is only for the main characters. (Jesse, Yui, Phoebe, Susan). the other characters' lines run parallel to the main plot.
BUT. I plan to add the option to drop the lines of all the main characters. So in that case, you can follow Amy's path.
I also plan to add 2 big events involving Amy between days 3-12. And in the next update you will be able to spend some time with her again.

After that he was asked if Monica is not one of the main girls/having a solo route,this was the answer

shamanio — 25.05.2023 21:59
Don't worry Monica is my fav girl too, so she don't be missed with content)

Does that mean Monica will not have a solo route and is not one of the main girls or did he forgot to mention her?
She is my favorite in this game and being a milf/the mother and not having a solo route/being one of the main girls would be sad.

Reactions: Maxirox and anya666

sefirote01

Feb 2, 2018
dev12_11.png

Hey there, folks!

• Dropping in with the latest update report, chummers! I was really hoping to make your day and announce that the graphics work is all wrapped up, but, alas, a couple of animations need some fine-tuning... But I'll get that done by tomorrow, and the visual part of the job will finally be in the bag.
  • The grand finale of the 23rd game day turned out to be a real beast. I threw everything I had at it to make it stand out from the rest. Hopefully, I nailed it, and you'll dig it. Rendering the animations for this event took way more time than I anticipated. The scene turned out to be a complex blend of light sources and other objects, probably why the rendering speed took a hit.

• Next week, it's all about diving into the code with gusto. I'm also planning a deep dive into the checklist of errors and bugs that have been unearthed. Some of them I couldn't replicate, but I'm hell-bent on finding and fixing them.

• Hurry up and check out the Previews I've cooked up for you today. ,
  • That's all the news for today. Stay plugged in, runners!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and ; your vigilance is our lifeline.
Yours truly, Dr. Mad, on two feet, and the crew.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does that mean Monica will not have a solo route and is not one of the main girls or did he forgot to mention her?
She is my favorite in this game and being a milf/the mother and not having a solo route/being one of the main girls would be sad.
she hasn't had content for a while. other girls made their choices if not chosen by mc.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This project was initially posted 3.5 years ago and it's running at 0.4?
One would think it would be complete long before now.
Every render I have seen from the very beginning are of incredible quality, very well planned out and created.
Clearly, the Dev has mastered that part of creating this Kinetic novel (might be Virtual but there aren't many choices yet within the game so far)
The dialog is choppy, and horrible in so many places it's truly painful to read.
I get it, the Dev is Russian and most likely either doesn't speak English or does so at a much lower level, but when translating this to English, just use a good free online translator, heill even Google Translate would work here and improve it a thousandfold.
Try and post on here for an editor, some will do so either free or for a small portion of the donations, and it really is required.
Good luck, hopefully this won't be abandoned like I have seen many projects end up as.
Those are simply my opinions and suggestions, take them as you will.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Cyber salutations, netrunners!
Here's the latest update report for you:
  • I'm beyond excited to announce that after countless hours of dedicated work, the animations are now a resounding success - they're fully completed. Hopefully the effort put into this work will bring much joy and happiness to all who are waiting for this big update.
  • In the vibrant universe of avatars and reward renders, we're racing toward the finish line—nearly completing that final lap. The intricate details are unfurling, and I can't wait for you to see the mesmerizing results.
  • As for the code, the trenches are deep, and I'm navigating them with determination. Still working on it, but progress is our ally.
  • Get ready, the next update is on the horizon. Stay tuned for more news coming your way soon.
  • I'm not posting any previews this week because I don't want to reveal that much. There must be at least something that will be a surprise for you. To keep you excited, I'll have a couple of renders for you next week.
  • That's all the news for today. Stay plugged in, netrunners!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and ; your vigilance is our lifeline.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, folks!
Presenting the latest rundown of what we've been up to in the past week:
  • I did a thorough review of all the renders and animations we've prepped. Found a few glitches during the check, fixed 'em up. Also, spotted that one event was missing a handful of renders. Swiftly sorted out that little hiccup.

• Code work is still in progress, going smooth with no hitches disrupting our flow.

• In the upcoming update, we've decided to inject a bit of combat mechanics. Battle scenes seemed a bit dreary, almost always too predictable. In the next update, we'll be testing a new combat mechanic that'll look like a mini-game. We'll gather your opinions and feedback on this novelty and make the final call on whether to roll it out for real. Either way, for those not keen on mini-games in visual novels, you can toggle this mechanic off in the game settings.

• We've almost nailed down the music for all the scenes. Just gotta prep the audio files, but that's a minor detail not even worth mentioning. With many romantic scenes in the upcoming update, the music will add a touch of spectacle and beauty. Still highly recommend playing our game with sound for a deeper immersion into the story.

• I'll be grinding away on code for the entire next week. So, keep those fingers crossed for me.

• As promised earlier, here are some preview images from the .

• That's all the news for today. Wishing you an awesome weekend ahead!

Yours truly, Dr. Mad, on two feet, and the crew

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Hey, folks!
Presenting the latest rundown of what we've been up to in the past week:
  • I did a thorough review of all the renders and animations we've prepped. Found a few glitches during the check, fixed 'em up. Also, spotted that one event was missing a handful of renders. Swiftly sorted out that little hiccup.

• Code work is still in progress, going smooth with no hitches disrupting our flow.

• In the upcoming update, we've decided to inject a bit of combat mechanics. Battle scenes seemed a bit dreary, almost always too predictable. In the next update, we'll be testing a new combat mechanic that'll look like a mini-game. We'll gather your opinions and feedback on this novelty and make the final call on whether to roll it out for real. Either way, for those not keen on mini-games in visual novels, you can toggle this mechanic off in the game settings.

• We've almost nailed down the music for all the scenes. Just gotta prep the audio files, but that's a minor detail not even worth mentioning. With many romantic scenes in the upcoming update, the music will add a touch of spectacle and beauty. Still highly recommend playing our game with sound for a deeper immersion into the story.

• I'll be grinding away on code for the entire next week. So, keep those fingers crossed for me.

• As promised earlier, here are some preview images from the .

• That's all the news for today. Wishing you an awesome weekend ahead!

Yours truly, Dr. Mad, on two feet, and the crew
An update every 6 months :oops:
It takes longer and longer for an update to be ready.
Why do some developers do this?
milking?
I can't believe that an update of the size it provides takes around 6 months to be ready.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
An update every 6 months :oops:
It takes longer and longer for an update to be ready.
Why do some developers do this?
milking?
I can't believe that an update of the size it provides takes around 6 months to be ready.
multiple paths. also to avoid burn outs.

Reactions: AlexMpog

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, Guys!
Another Saturday's rolled around, and you know what that means – time to spill the beans on how my workweek played out. Here's the lowdown:
  • As mentioned before, we're spicing things up in our game. In the upcoming update, we're dropping our first mini-game, turning MC's battles into interactive and fun showdowns. I spent most of this workweek coding this mechanic and prepping the graphical interface. Everything's set, just gotta test it out and integrate it into the game.

• I kept grinding on the code for the main events, and some of them are already fully cooked. Soon, we'll be kicking off testing for these events. The game is branching out into multiple paths, and your choices dictate the progress, so testing is a crucial phase in development.

• I also carved out some time to work on translations. Events that have completed development are now transitioning into the translation phase.

• Next week, I'm gearing up for a coding marathon on the remaining events. I'm on a mission to drop the update as soon as humanly possible!

• That's the scoop for today. Wishing you an epic weekend!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and . Your vigilance is our lifeline.
Thank you for your support! Thanks to you this project exists and grows.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes