jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, Guys!
Allow me to interrupt your glorious Saturday evening. Today, I won't take up much of your time.
  • Code work is in full swing, and I'm pushing forward diligently. Sometimes, I deeply lament that humans can't clock in a solid 24 hours a day like a robot. So, I'm forced to take breaks for rest and recharge. I'll be straight with you; there's not much to spill in this report. At this stage, it's routine work without any flashy surprises. Next week, the plan is to keep grinding on the code. I won't keep you any longer; that's it for today. Short and sweet. Check out the sultry Lily in the image... Want content with her? Drop a line in the comments.

• Wishing you an epic weekend!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and . Your vigilance is our lifeline.
Thank you for your support! Thanks to you this project exists and grows.
Yours truly, Dr. Mad, on two feet, and the crew.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Cyber salutations, netrunners!
Here's the latest update report for you:
  • This week has been exceptionally intense, with relentless dedication to three key areas: meticulous programming of the game's code, translation and crafting in-game reward renders. Every moment has been maximized, channeling our passion and skill into refining every aspect of the game. Though time is limited, our dedication and enthusiasm for this project know no bounds.
  • We're excited to share that we've already updated several of the game's older renders, bringing them into harmony with our more recent creations. While we're keeping most of the details under wraps for now, we can't wait for you to see the refreshed visuals. Trust us, the reveal is going to be a treat. We're certain that these enhancements, already in place, will captivate and enchant you.
  • As we continue to push boundaries in our game development, we'd like to remind all our dedicated players to follow us on our social media platforms. It's not just updates you'll find there; we're crafting exclusive content that you won't want to miss. For instance, one of our talented collaborators is currently creating exclusive videos with our girls, a unique blend of our game's world and rhythmic beats. Your support on these platforms is incredibly important to us. Every like, share, and comment not only boost our visibility but also fuels our creativity and drive.
  • We're nearly there with the new version, and we can't thank you enough for your patience and support. Hang tight just a little longer – we're working hard to make sure it's a game-changer. The wait will be worth it!
  • That's all the news for today. Stay plugged in, netrunners!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and ; your vigilance is our lifeline.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

• This week has been exceptionally intense, with relentless dedication to three key areas: meticulous programming of the game's code, translation and crafting in-game reward renders. Every moment has been maximized, channeling our passion and skill into refining every aspect of the game. Though time is limited, our dedication and enthusiasm for this project know no bounds.
  • We're excited to share that we've already updated several of the game's older renders, bringing them into harmony with our more recent creations. While we're keeping most of the details under wraps for now, we can't wait for you to see the refreshed visuals. Trust us, the reveal is going to be a treat. We're certain that these enhancements, already in place, will captivate and enchant you.
  • As we continue to push boundaries in our game development, we'd like to remind all our dedicated players to follow us on our social media platforms. It's not just updates you'll find there; we're crafting exclusive content that you won't want to miss. For instance, one of our talented collaborators is currently creating exclusive videos with our girls, a unique blend of our game's world and rhythmic beats. Your support on these platforms is incredibly important to us. Every like, share, and comment not only boost our visibility but also fuels our creativity and drive.
  • We're nearly there with the new version, and we can't thank you enough for your patience and support. Hang tight just a little longer – we're working hard to make sure it's a game-changer. The wait will be worth it!
  • That's all the news for today. Stay plugged in, netrunners!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and ; your vigilance is our lifeline.
6 mouths waiting :oops:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

• We know the wait for our latest update has felt long, but we're thrilled to share the sheer scale of what's coming: We've added 3,150 static renders for new scenes and events, introduced 130 fresh animations to bring our world to life, completely redesigned 950 renders from previous events, added 77 new avatars in BIOS, and crafted 67 new reward renders. Plus, we've improved and remodeled 20 existing reward renders. The magnitude of this update is immense, and we can't wait for you to experience it all!
  • Our tireless efforts are focused on creating a top-quality product for you. We're incredibly thankful for your continued support and patience, and we deeply value your commitment to our project. At present, we're diligently working on the code and translation, and we plan to return soon with an update date very soon.
  • In the spirit of Christmas and as a gesture of gratitude, we will open up access to all discount tiers, just like we did before the last release. These discounts will be available until they are fully claimed. Additionally, I'm pleased to offer a 10% discount on annual subscriptions, effective immediately and lasting until the release of our upcoming update.
  • But the cyber gifts don't end here. On the 25th, we're going to release some very special Christmas renders that we're sure will make that special day a little better! We hope you like them.
  • That's all the news for today. Merry Cyber-Christmas, netrunners! and await news from us very soon!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and . Your vigilance is our lifeline.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Cyber Greetings, Valiant Patrons! Merry Christmas! Dr. Mad is here with special gifts for our cherished Patrons, bringing joy and excitement to this festive season.

Today's Special Christmas Renders:
Today, we unveil our special Christmas renders, designed to add a magical touch to your holiday celebrations with their unique and vibrant charm.

Holiday Treats for Our Supporters:
  • Yellow Tier Joy: Look forward to intricate renderings exclusively for our Yellow Tier and high patrons.
  • Blue Tier Extravaganza: Blue Tier and high will enjoy exclusive LEWD renders, offering an exciting new perspective.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Greetings to all our followers!
Latest development news:
  • Development status: I know many of you were expecting the release of a new version this year (me and the team too), but in the end the complexity of the code and the effort to keep improving things until the last moment have prevented this from happening. I must honestly say that I am worried about it and I am working as many hours as my body allows to have the best possible game to give you.
  • But not everything is bad news, the goal is to launch in mid-January, although there is still a lot of work to be done. As soon as I have the definitive day of the launch after having finished with the code and the translation, I will make a special post announcing the news as we have done in the past.
  • I would really like to apologize for this new delay, but my goal is to be able to give you the best possible game and in each version I always set the bar a little higher to try to always exceed your expectations and give you the best possible version of Project Atmosphere.
That concludes our update for today. Happy Cyber-Christmas to all the netrunners out there!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , ,and . Your vigilance is our lifeline.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Greetings to all our followers!
First and foremost, we want to thank each and every one of you for your support this year. Both myself and the team are deeply grateful. Your encouragement makes our hard work worthwhile day after day. Without you, all of this would be meaningless. You are all a vital part of Project Atmosphere.
From the bottom of our hearts at MAD Studios, we wish you a fantastic start to the new year 2024. Let nothing stop you this year, because it certainly won't stop us from overcoming all the challenges that the coming year may bring.
Happy 2024 to everyone! You are the best cyber community!
Dr. Mad and team.

Jesse New Year Phoebe

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes