p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Does English get better in the later updates? I don't know if dev translated himself or used some tool, but this is horrible, some sentences don't even make sense.

Edit: just an example of the translation that is only slightly wrong, there are so many examples of worse translation
Russian: Хиро учил меня драться с детства!
English: Hiro’s taught me to fight since I was a kid!
Google translate: Hiro has been teaching me how to fight since I was a kid!

Even google translate did it better, my advice is use some kind of translation tool

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does English get better in the later updates? I don't know if dev translated himself or used some tool, but this is horrible, some sentences don't even make sense.
bit better but still makes sense but needs to overlook "few" things.

Reactions: p1n3@5573

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi guys!
New Year celebrations have been held all over the world, I want to congratulate you all once again on this wonderful holiday and wish you all the best and the best. Peace be with you friends.
I allowed myself to take a few days off to gain strength for the last spurt of work on the update and to spend some time with my family. But as of January 4, I've already gotten to work. I finished most of the code work and started coding the biggest and most difficult event for me in the current update. In the following days I will finish this work and let you know the actual release date.
In the next few devlogs I want to tell you about my plans regarding some of the characters in the game. Today I want to start with Susan. I get a lot of questions from you about her and I want to try to answer them now.
Susan.
  • As I've written before, I originally had no plans to make Susan one of the main characters, but since so many of you liked her, I made the decision to introduce her story line into the main plot. That's why Susan's mysterious double, Karen, appeared.
  • Many of you are probably not quite clear on the role of these characters, but trust me I still have some surprises in store for you. In an upcoming update, Susan's branch will be fully corrected.
  • Susan's first event (the event of day 2, when MC walks Susan home.) completely reworked. Added animations, made a completely new rendering of this event.
  • Added the ability to choose the route you take. I'm giving you 3 options to choose from. A full rejection of Susan's route. Susan's kinky route. And Susan's vanilla path, where the MC will have to try hard to win her heart.
  • Work has been done to adjust subsequent events after game day 2 involving Susan according to the selected route.
  • Susan's vanilla story branch is looking a bit tacked on at the moment.... But I'll fix that soon by adding a couple events between 3-10 game days.
Now, a little bit about Karen. Karen is Susan's double in the parallel universe, and as you can see, she is a much more formidable character than Susan. But they are very similar. In addition, Karen has a lot of power and is a kind of gray cardinal of her world. Her goal is to take her father Joseph's place at the head of the corporation that runs her world. The progression of Karen's story will depend on the player's choice of Susan's path.
That concludes our update for today. Happy Cyber-Christmas to all the netrunners out there!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and . Your vigilance is our lifeline.
Thank you for your support! Thanks to you this project exists and grows.
Yours truly, Dr. Mad, on two feet, and the crew.

Bruno66

Oct 18, 2019
Shit, all these revisions, the whole thing just drags on and on and we have to start all over again, that only annoys the customers, and the updates have been separated for too long, the last one in May 2023 (n)(n)

Reactions: anya666 and obiruto

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023

Hi guys!
New Year celebrations have been held all over the world, I want to congratulate you all once again on this wonderful holiday and wish you all the best and the best. Peace be with you friends.
I allowed myself to take a few days off to gain strength for the last spurt of work on the update and to spend some time with my family. But as of January 4, I've already gotten to work. I finished most of the code work and started coding the biggest and most difficult event for me in the current update. In the following days I will finish this work and let you know the actual release date.
In the next few devlogs I want to tell you about my plans regarding some of the characters in the game. Today I want to start with Susan. I get a lot of questions from you about her and I want to try to answer them now.
Susan.
  • As I've written before, I originally had no plans to make Susan one of the main characters, but since so many of you liked her, I made the decision to introduce her story line into the main plot. That's why Susan's mysterious double, Karen, appeared.
  • Many of you are probably not quite clear on the role of these characters, but trust me I still have some surprises in store for you. In an upcoming update, Susan's branch will be fully corrected.
  • Susan's first event (the event of day 2, when MC walks Susan home.) completely reworked. Added animations, made a completely new rendering of this event.
  • Added the ability to choose the route you take. I'm giving you 3 options to choose from. A full rejection of Susan's route. Susan's kinky route. And Susan's vanilla path, where the MC will have to try hard to win her heart.
  • Work has been done to adjust subsequent events after game day 2 involving Susan according to the selected route.
  • Susan's vanilla story branch is looking a bit tacked on at the moment.... But I'll fix that soon by adding a couple events between 3-10 game days.
Now, a little bit about Karen. Karen is Susan's double in the parallel universe, and as you can see, she is a much more formidable character than Susan. But they are very similar. In addition, Karen has a lot of power and is a kind of gray cardinal of her world. Her goal is to take her father Joseph's place at the head of the corporation that runs her world. The progression of Karen's story will depend on the player's choice of Susan's path.
That concludes our update for today. Happy Cyber-Christmas to all the netrunners out there!
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and . Your vigilance is our lifeline.
I played this game long time back, In Susan kinky route, mc can dominante her right?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello friends!
This week, I've been working hard on the scripts, I also took the time to fix some bugs that prevented some players from continuing to play between game days 20 and 21. I have to admit that it was a bit of a challenge, but eventually I got through it and was able to find the bug.
In the last post I told you about my plans for Susan, but today I want to tell you about the next character, Amy.
Amy, like Susan, appeared in the game as a side character, and I had absolutely no plans to include her in the main story. But you guys have been bombarding me with requests and questions about her... So I had no qualms about including her in the storyline. Admittedly, I didn't rewrite the story for her, she just took the place of other characters I planned to add later. Because of the decision to include Amy in the main plot, I had to rework the first 2 events involving her just so that her line would be completely balanced.
What has been done by me in the current work cycle:
  1. Amy's appearance (model and skin) was brought to match the version from the last two updates.
  2. Amy's first event was reworked.
  3. The Day 17 event where the MC asks Amy to help Atmosphere and Vanessa was completely reworked.
  4. Added a lot of avatars for the BIOS.
In the future, I plan to add 2-3 events featuring Amy between game days 1 and 16. Amy has been given one of the most important roles in the storyline and very soon you will understand what I am talking about.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Hello friends!
This week, I've been working hard on the scripts, I also took the time to fix some bugs that prevented some players from continuing to play between game days 20 and 21. I have to admit that it was a bit of a challenge, but eventually I got through it and was able to find the bug.
In the last post I told you about my plans for Susan, but today I want to tell you about the next character, Amy.
Amy, like Susan, appeared in the game as a side character, and I had absolutely no plans to include her in the main story. But you guys have been bombarding me with requests and questions about her... So I had no qualms about including her in the storyline. Admittedly, I didn't rewrite the story for her, she just took the place of other characters I planned to add later. Because of the decision to include Amy in the main plot, I had to rework the first 2 events involving her just so that her line would be completely balanced.
What has been done by me in the current work cycle:
  1. Amy's appearance (model and skin) was brought to match the version from the last two updates.
  2. Amy's first event was reworked.
  3. The Day 17 event where the MC asks Amy to help Atmosphere and Vanessa was completely reworked.
  4. Added a lot of avatars for the BIOS.
In the future, I plan to add 2-3 events featuring Amy between game days 1 and 16. Amy has been given one of the most important roles in the storyline and very soon you will understand what I am talking about.
He is postponing the update as long as possible
milking is a profitable business
poor people who still pay it to receive an update a year

• Haha
Reactions: jhonatanw

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
He is postponing the update as long as possible
milking is a profitable business
poor people who still pay it to receive an update a year
The sadness of this will be playing from the beginning :cry: sandbox game and boring to skip :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: rafa30

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello, everyone!
Today, we have some long-awaited news to share with you - we can finally provide you with the official release date of the new version of Project Atmosphere.
  • Coding: I'm pleased to inform you that we've nearly completed the coding phase. The alterations we've made to the game, coupled with the effort required to address some unexpected bugs, have presented a substantial challenge.
  • Translation: The translation is in an advanced state, but we will handle it thoroughly once we're finished with the code.
  • Testing: Our testing team is fully prepared and will commence their work imminently. This time, we will dedicate the necessary time to thoroughly search for any errors, aiming to provide you with the best possible product.
  • Planned release date: February 16, 2024.
Keep an eye on our communication channels for further updates on the upcoming episode. We hope you've enjoyed today's news as much as we've enjoyed sharing it with you, and we wish you a fantastic weekend ahead.
Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and ; our survival depends on your vigilance.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Finally fucking rolling, 9 months for an update, would have made a baby and would have been born in the meantime :LOL:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes