Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Curious...

I've read a few pages, but still want to ask: Is this a forced harem game? I don't see a harem tag, but regardless of what I do, there is no picking or choosing who I want to spend time with. I guess another way of putting it is this: the game presents the illusion of choice, but the choices really don't matter much...at least not yet.

You have a lot of positives with this game and I encourage you to make the game you want (in response to earlier comments about writing your story--storyboarding is what I would recommend). However, as I tend to play these things in third person, I get bored with choices that don't have consequences.

Thanks for the effort.
some choices lead to hate points, some to love and some to lust, so I don't think its a forced harem since you can make some of the love interests hate you.. and idk how its gonna progress but based on the phoebe choices it seems like if the girls wont have enough lust they will just like you but be in a sexual relationship with you.. you can even be the "good guy" and let Amy know you already have someone you love and avoid having sex with her during your date as another example

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
Does anyone have a full save? I'm afraid that my game is broken and that's why I want a full save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see in the picture I can't proceed any further. Is this the end?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
some choices lead to hate points, some to love and some to lust, so I don't think its a forced harem ...
It's choice based game, so your choices will have impact on story and relations with girls (especially choices with red button) ;)
Towards the end of this release I see the 'red' choices as you mention. The 'hate' points don't have any real effect in this version, so I assume they'll be cumulative as the story progresses. Will be patient...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Curious...

I've read a few pages, but still want to ask: Is this a forced harem game? I don't see a harem tag, but regardless of what I do, there is no picking or choosing who I want to spend time with. I guess another way of putting it is this: the game presents the illusion of choice, but the choices really don't matter much...at least not yet.

You have a lot of positives with this game and I encourage you to make the game you want (in response to earlier comments about writing your story--storyboarding is what I would recommend). However, as I tend to play these things in third person, I get bored with choices that don't have consequences.

Thanks for the effort.
It's choice based game, so your choices will have impact on story and relations with girls (especially choices with red button) ;)
I didn't play the game because it is missing the harem tag so now I want to know is it possible to have a harem or is it just possible to fuck all the girls but I have to pick one in the end?

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I would like to state my position regarding the NTR tag.
Why I have not added it and will not add it?
In my mind, the NTR is:

NTR stands for netorare (whatever that means )
DIE
Basically it involves emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience.
Lets say boy A and girl A got a lot of screen time and are now finally together. NTR would most likely involve girl/boy B to make girl/boy A slowly fall for him/her though being in a relationship.
Betrayal, death or other turns get the audience emotionally hurt in some way.
Some characters in the game may not have very pleasant endings, but that has nothing to do with NTR.

Yes indeed, I was considering adding a few side events to the game that might be similar to this. But I can see how resonant this subject is, so I won't be adding this type of Fetish to the game.
NTR fans aren't likely to appreciate the "half NTR" . And those who don't like NTR try to see it in everything.
So: There will be no NTR tag in this game.

I sincerely hope that this subject will not come up again.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I would like to state my position regarding the NTR tag.
Why I have not added it and will not add it?
In my mind, the NTR is:

Some characters in the game may not have very pleasant endings, but that has nothing to do with NTR.

Yes indeed, I was considering adding a few side events to the game that might be similar to this. But I can see how resonant this subject is, so I won't be adding this type of Fetish to the game.
NTR fans aren't likely to appreciate the "half NTR" . And those who don't like NTR try to see it in everything.
So: There will be no NTR tag in this game.

I sincerely hope that this subject will not come up again.
Do you include MMF threesome, consensual sharing to your NTR definition? Because for some people everything aside MC’s dick is NTR and for others it isn’t as long as love interest/girl doesn’t fall in love with someone else (not betraying Mc).

Reactions: bruce555

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Do you include MMF threesome, consensual sharing to your NTR definition? Because for some people everything aside MC’s dick is NTR and for others it isn’t as long as love interest/girl doesn’t fall in love with someone else (not betraying Mc).
Like I said, whoever wants to see it, will see it.
Even if I'm going to do something that might accidentally turn out to be like NTR, I'll give the player a conscious opportunity to avoid it.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It's kinda weird ... I really like the game, but if I have to point every little pieces, I don't really like it.
Probably the conflict between my critic stand point vs my own preference.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes