Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Really enjoyed this one. Got it late yesterday and are now done with all the content so far. I strongly recommend this even if u don't like sandbox i would still recommend it, no crazy grind what so ever. It's like if a VN and a Sandbox game had a baby where the good qualities only got passed on!

Upvote!

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Have you tried in Monica's room ? In the dresser near her bed ? I don't remember where i exactly find them... Where did you find the 5th picture, i only miss this one..
Yes i searched her dresser.
I don't know where i got the fifth one.I just played the game and it was there when i looked.
Can i ask which route did you take when getting those images?

Last edited:

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
yeah..on second date - my favorite poet is pushkin, lick my pussy....the dialog is writen by 10 years old, long, naive and stupid, translated by google

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Jelo-Ren

Jul 30, 2020
I couldn't proceed to the next day after the shootout when picking my Mum up. Has my game errored?

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
game breaks when you visit pheobe's room for the first time, images not found, and then Maya day 11 images not found, check the code.

arlak

Jul 2, 2019
hello, sorry to bother but I'm stuck on day 5 with the quest "monica room". I tested the backup given in solution a few pages before but nothing works. Help me please

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Anyone else having android port issues? Mine won't install over my existing file. Says app not installed.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great game!
Captivating story and amazing renders, really looking forward for your future stuff!
Really enthralled by the BDSM-club and the chance for some switch dynamics! Hoping for a lot of content of that nature and that the femdom stuff won't only be limited to Susan & Viola (One-off scenes due to things like a bet with Yui, punished by Mia, betrayed Monicas trust, trapped by Betty, Amy dominantly straightforward, Mayas secret picture hacked etc), or that the MC is too scared to do some spanking/bondage/anal.
Thought you have a really good vibe going, will be fun following your project, good luck!

Reactions: Maverick1965

jack daniels 42

Oct 20, 2020
When i chaged game to 1.7 to 2.0 update im stuck at 14th day. Idk how this save file system works but can somebody help me without losing my save game data?

Reactions: Xyntek

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the game so far, quite intriguing and sexy. The renders are great, but the wrinkled foreheads on even the youngest girls can be a bit disconcerting.

I echo the comments about the BDSM club. Definitely a chance for major kinks there.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Like I said, whoever wants to see it, will see it.
Even if I'm going to do something that might accidentally turn out to be like NTR, I'll give the player a conscious opportunity to avoid it.
Is there NTR for the mom (Monica) I honestly want to see her with another guy and I will honestly support if this happens since she is the reason am following this game .

and ty great renders indeed.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes