tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It looks like some local problem of your system... Try replacing the translation file in the "game" folder with the file from the attachment.
didn't fix it, still getting, ScriptError: could not find label 'day_14_phoebe_ask_laptop_1'.

ok looked thru the thread, so is this where it ends?
well looked thru the images for ep3 and no it's not where it ends, but that error does end the game.

Last edited:

Securone

Dec 20, 2019
didn't fix it, still getting, ScriptError: could not find label 'day_14_phoebe_ask_laptop_1'.

ok looked thru the thread, so is this where it ends?
well looked thru the images for ep3 and no it's not where it ends, but that error does end the game.
I have the same problem. Phoebe comes to my laptop and after a short exchange I get an error. A lot of their friends have the same problem. Rather not a system problem.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I have the same problem. Phoebe comes to my laptop and after a short exchange I get an error. A lot of their friends have the same problem. Rather not a system problem.
Your problem is not related to the previous post. I wrote you a PM with the solution.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: fortuna95

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
:eek: How did you do that? )) There really is no such label) How did you get the game to reference it? Tell me, what did you change through the console?
I downloaded this game on another website
I already exclude from the computer
I'm finishing downloading here on f95zone
I hope it works now :p

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
:eek: How did you do that? )) There really is no such label) How did you get the game to reference it? Tell me, what did you change through the console?
I managed to play until the end the game downloaded in this forum.
what a wonderful game.
I really liked the character Phoebe.
she is wonderful :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: D-Vine and Dr. MAD

Pumpinger

Feb 7, 2018
Your problem is not related to the previous post. I wrote you a PM with the solution.
Hello,
can you please provide the answer in a post? I have the exact same issue. (I posted the error log on page 26) The game crashes with this label when Phoebe comes to Mc's room for the laptop.

Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT : Downloading the updated patch in the OP fixed the issue.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Curious...

I've read a few pages, but still want to ask: Is this a forced harem game? I don't see a harem tag, but regardless of what I do, there is no picking or choosing who I want to spend time with. I guess another way of putting it is this: the game presents the illusion of choice, but the choices really don't matter much...at least not yet.

You have a lot of positives with this game and I encourage you to make the game you want (in response to earlier comments about writing your story--storyboarding is what I would recommend). However, as I tend to play these things in third person, I get bored with choices that don't have consequences.

Thanks for the effort.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Disappointed, this update was too short, hope the next one can make it up for this, cause this game is amazing, would be a shame if it doesn't follow through all it's content.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes