SweetLucija

Little Writeress
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
NTR is not that bad if the player has the choice to prevent it from happening. My advice for devs is always, if you're planning on adding NTR and sharing/swinging content to the game, even if it's avoidable, you should probably make it known from the beginning. It will avoid a lot of pointless debates in the future.
Maybe im wrong since this is my very first experience with writting, but is it even possible to know it on begin especially in case of side stories?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe im wrong since this is my very first experience with writting, but is it even possible to know it on begin especially in case of side stories?
I don't have any experience with writing, but I think when you start writing a story, even if you don't have all the details of the story sorted out yet, you should at least have a general idea of where you want the story and the characters to go. It also depends on the type of game you want to create. If for example I want to create a game heavily based on romance, then stuff like ntr is probably not a good idea because the people that like romance based games aren't most likely fans of ntr.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I don't have any experience with writing, but I think when you start writing a story, even if you don't have all the details of the story sorted out yet, you should at least have a general idea of where you want the story and the characters to go. It also depends on the type of game you want to create. If for example I want to create a game heavily based on romance, then stuff like ntr is probably not a good idea because the people that like romance based games aren't most likely fans of ntr.

Basically figure out 2 or 3 main kinks for your game,and ride them for all their worth.

Is the MC hero or villain?

Gay or straight?

Harem or no harem?

NTR or No NTR.

Etc,etc,you can always add optional stuff. But figure out what your game is about.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If for example I want to create a game heavily based on romance, then stuff like ntr is probably not a good idea because the people that like romance based games aren't most likely fans of ntr.
Not entirely true. It all depends on the story.. a story about a girl who starts to lose interest into her boyfriend or due to a expending harem might help to let the game grow by MC fighting and winning back his LI/girlfriend etc.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not entirely true. It all depends on the story.. a story about a girl who starts to lose interest into her boyfriend or due to a expending harem might help to let the game grow by MC fighting and winning back his LI/girlfriend etc.
That is true, it all depends on the story the writer wants to tell. But my point was more like if you already have an idea of the type of story/game you want to make, then you can for the most part, tell what types of content people can expect.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That is true, it all depends on the story the writer wants to tell. But my point was more like if you already have an idea of the type of story/game you want to make, then you can for the most part, tell what types of content people can expect.
Well yes, often you have an outline of a story and during development you come up with more in-depth plots/content. That's one of the reasons why so many devs decide to remake/revamp their games.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well yes, often you have an outline of a story and during development you come up with more in-depth plots/content. That's one of the reasons why so many devs decide to remake/revamp their games.

I thought it was to keep those sweet sweet patreon bucks flowing lol

• Haha
Reactions: CV3

SweetLucija

Little Writeress
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
I got your point and i think that dr.Mad was taged game with correct tags for main story. However i dont like when some scene comes like out of blue so it needs some foreplay to explain upcoming scene way better.

Oct 31, 2017
I was expecting a quick fap and spent like 3 hours into the game...

great stuff i like it, only thing is mom route seems a bit rushed but that's allright, can't wait to fuck her and for new content

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

mike2730

Sep 7, 2017
I'm stuck at "Is Monica in her room" And i have clicker everywhere and have check the night drawers beside the bed on the right.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I'm stuck at "Is Monica in her room" And i have clicker everywhere and have check the night drawers beside the bed on the right.
Please send me your Save Game file. There is no way I can catch this bug.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes