cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Out of curiosity. Do you consider scene with Maya & Josy (BaDIK ep.6) as ntr? I'm sorry If its stupid question, but i'm not experienced enough in this topic. :unsure:
People on F95 (mostley harem players) see every second male character (NPC) with a dick as threat who steals their waifus. (Surprisingly not, if NPC is a female futa character.)

In our game (Timestamps) people got angry, because a girl gave MC's best friend a lap dance (fully clothed).

It is only NTR if you intent do hurt/humiliate MC (immerse players) by stealing their waifus and MC is unable to prevent it.

However, people consider everything with a second pp involved as NTR (MMF, sharing, swinging, hotwifing, gangbangs).

So, MC seeing his mom fucking his father isn't NTR by definition, but insecure players will call it NTR.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
People on F95 (motley harem players) see every second male character (NPC) with dick as threat who steals their waifus.

In our game (Timestamps) people got angry, because a girl gave MC's best friend a lap dance (fully clothed).

It is only NTR if you intent do hurt/humiliate MC (immerse players) by stealing their waifus and MC is unable to prevent it.

However, people consider everything with a second pp involved as NTR (MMF, sharing, swinging, hotwifing, gangbangs).

So, MC seeing his mom fucking his father isn't NTR by definition, but insecure players will call it NTR.

Might not have been NTR,but it was a real hoe move. Lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
People on F95 (motley harem players) see every second male character (NPC) with a dick as threat who steals their waifus. (Surprisingly not if the character his a female futa character)

Yeah I am not a fan of NTR, but this has become an issue, people basically call any scene they don't like NTR.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Might not have been NTR,but it was a real hoe move. Lol
Well she was a prostitute and now works in a stripclub. :LOL:
Yeah I am not a fan of NTR, but this has become an issue, people basically call any scene they don't like NTR.
I don't like the humiliation part either, but enjoy (consensual) sharing, (consensual) swinging etc content.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
So .. we can say that everyone are fine with everything as long as another dick is not involvedo_O
no there is some of us who like to see the girls in other kinds of actions like MMF or FFM or interracial or any other guys than the MC I mean you can read all the comments anyway ..

I mean people still have a problem with things being optional,,, so the only thing is to do what you want without even checking here bec people are always mad at something.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well she was a prostitute and now works in a stripclub. :LOL:

I don't like the humiliation part either, but enjoy (consensual) sharing, (consensual) swinging etc content.
Yeah I know I play timestamps, and I didn't really have a problem with that scene personally. When it comes to sharing and stuff like that as long as the player has the power to choose I don't really care, I even play some games with avoidable NTR. I think most people when they have problems with sharing and swinging content is when they don't have a choice to avoid it. If the point of a game is to immerse the player, having no choice in scenes like that kind of sucks.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
NTR is not that bad if the player has the choice to prevent it from happening. My advice for devs is always, if you're planning on adding NTR and sharing/swinging content to the game, even if it's avoidable, you should probably make it known from the beginning. It will avoid a lot of pointless debates in the future.

Jan 31, 2018
how do you know you have reached the end of your playthrough. I mean I don't want to put any spoilers here but I can't go to sleep after my tasks are done.
SweetLucija, am I missing something ?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes