King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for projectAtmosphereV0.2

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

pistolero39

Sep 27, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for projectAtmosphereV0.2

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Patched?

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys,

I got an error and I cannot move on:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day_14_phoebe_ask_laptop_1'.

Any advice, please?

Reactions: Seriosha

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
I got error after opening one character stats and after that I can't open the stats pages anymore without the error prompting up...and ignore or rollback doesn't solve the problem

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Sry bro it's already planned :)
Now go cry somewhere else .
....... U!!
If it is un-avoidable, i am out of here!!
Players after a skipping a couple of updates. Re started game. I think it was a mistake

Last edited:

SweetLucija

Little Writeress
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
NTR content will be optional for sure. Even if It will close some paths of side stories. However it won't have impact on main story line.

Since update 0.1.8 we were introduced "important choices" which will allow you to avoid femdom path and others stuff for future updates.

Laptop has only default UI for now. We weren't able to code apps due lack of time. It should be done in next update.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
NTR content will be optional for sure. Even if It will close some paths of side stories. However it won't have impact on main story line.

Since update 0.1.8 we were introduced "important choices" which will allow you to avoid femdom path and others stuff for future updates.

Laptop has only default UI for now. We weren't able to code apps due lack of time. It should be done in next update.
Can u add transparent textbox instead of the current one ?? SweetLucija

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't think they will add real NTR to the game, were a love interest gets stolen from MC and/or MC gets humiliated by a NPC with a dick. Possible that they mean to add voyeurism or the option to share a love interest with other male NPC.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes