Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Im Milf Lover my vote goes to MARY :love: (y) Hope next update is litle bit biger i want more (y) Picture animations are NICE ;)(y)

Reactions: Heml0ck

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.2] Dr MAD

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.32 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 253 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 236 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Hopefully will be ported to android soon. First time seeing this and damn thats a hot beach girl

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
It's very well crafted. The lighting and design are spot on.

Just find the girls all look a bit... odd. Facially. Like their skin is too tight and lips too big.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
In case anybody needs some help with stats
pl.set_money(+xx)
Phoebe.set_love (+xx)
Phoebe.set_lust (+xx)
Phoebe.set_relations(+xx)

For other characters just change name;
i.e.
Monika.set_love (+5)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicica

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
In case anybody needs some help with stats
pl.set_money(+xx)
Phoebe.set_love (+xx)
Phoebe.set_lust (+xx)
Phoebe.set_relations(+xx)

For other characters just change name;
i.e.
Monika.set_love (+5)
Thanks! Though, I forgot how you access the console in Ren'Py...

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
"c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\Save Games\"

Unfortunately, I have no way of reproducing this error. 10 people had been playing this game before it was released on different operating systems. And it wasn't noticed.
If you don't mind, please send me the game log.
Player.log file is located at "c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\".
Thank you.

The game menu has save and load buttons. Do you have them available in the menu after the prologue?

Thank you for the error report.
If you don't mind, please send me the game log.
Player.log file is located at "c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\".
Thank you.

Yeah. But not in main a story. It will be realized as a separate event. Or a few.

In general story is a little hint at the end of the game. But it's not Mom. There'll be a dialogue with Mom on day 10. I don't rule out that the theme with Mom can be revealed as a standalone addition to the game. But not in the main story .
By the way, I read some of your stories. Nice work!

Okay. I'll do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ty for adding the ntr to your ideas
Can't wait to see the mom with ntr also :)
And ideas when it will happen or which update ??

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
No ntr please !!! Why when there is a good game, there are always people who want to spoil it?!? There are other games that are basically broken, games in which it is not known who is with whom and in which everyone steals the dirt of others, but why are there people who want to tarnish the good?!? No orgy knows who a father can be, no one takes responsibility, no consequences, and women don't care who they do with, so there are no feelings, only animal instincts with no consequences - if there are no feelings, where is the thrill from this game?!?

P.S. this game is the most anticipated by me and is already at the top of my list of favorite games, there are things worth waiting for even when you have to wait a long time, this game is one of them, please do not spoil it because of the lame desires of ill-wishers !!!

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes