Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
is this the end of the version, or i am missing something? i cant progress anymore

Landor0888

Dec 4, 2019
When speaking with Maya at the photosession, the option to "kiss her on the mouth" is greyed out. Does anyone know how to trigger that option?

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
I use the RenPy Save Editor and gave me the maximal bad guy points and the option is still grayed out.
must be a combination of lust+badboy+love points+dialogue choice. i was able to do it by,
don't play as nice guy simp for this character or generally with others, be lewd, peep/look/touch often,
might seem like bad choices but works out well for MC in the end... so far
previous dialogue leading to kiss: (these are the only saves i have for Maya might need to go back further)
just before photo shoot pick: i want to offer you free love (+2 lust points)
at photo shoot pick: let's shoot the NU for the private collection (+1 lust points)

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
must be a combination of lust+badboy+love points+dialogue choice. i was able to do it by,
don't play as nice guy simp for this character or generally with others, be lewd, peep/look/touch often,
might seem like bad choices but works out well for MC in the end... so far
previous dialogue leading to kiss: (these are the only saves i have for Maya might need to go back further)
just before photo shoot pick: i want to offer you free love (+2 lust points)
at photo shoot pick: let's shoot the NU for the private collection (+1 lust points)
Hi!
It's easier. You had a dialogue with her in a restaurant. There was an option to offer her a "FREE LOVE RELATIONSHIP". If you did not choose this option, the relationship with Maya will progress a little differently.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I just finished playing the update 0.1.7.
1) Interest storyline. I am not a big fan of sandbox but your story and the screenplay made me play the game. I hope Mc will become a badass agent ;).
2) Good looking renders...
3) Susan, she is my favorite. I really enjoyed the femdom scene with her. Good poses, Good close up shots and the writing made it even better.
Will there be foot fetish and femdom contents with her in future updates ?
I hope the next time the femdom scene will be with bare feet....:LOL:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Hi!
It's easier. You had a dialogue with her in a restaurant. There was an option to offer her a "FREE LOVE RELATIONSHIP". If you did not choose this option, the relationship with Maya will progress a little differently.
in the console:

Code:
Maya.SetVar("DoYouWanaFreeLove", True)

May 5, 2019
Stuck on Moinica's Nightstand (or dresser)
I can look at it, shows a computer and 3 drawers. I look through them all, grab the item to unlock some achievement but I can't exit looking at the nightstand. Anyone know how to get out of this area? (the map options at the top are missing)
I'm on Day 4

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Stuck on Moinica's Nightstand (or dresser)
I can look at it, shows a computer and 3 drawers. I look through them all, grab the item to unlock some achievement but I can't exit looking at the nightstand. Anyone know how to get out of this area? (the map options at the top are missing)
I'm on Day 4
drift your mouse to the right and an arrow will hilight. click and you're done. There are a couple of rooms in the main house like that.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Just finished this update and it's quite a complex, well thought out story. The action kicks ass sexually and there's an engaging storyline to boot.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
New here ... can anyone tell me if the choice doesn't matter or does matter ? ... Good Guy/Bad Guy lead to difference plot or scene, or even locking scene so you need another 2nd playtrough ?

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Hello
I'm at day 13 in PHOEBE'S room there I don't understand what to do, I talk to him but nothing happens the scene repeats itself continuously

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Hello
I'm at day 13 in PHOEBE'S room there I don't understand what to do, I talk to him but nothing happens the scene repeats itself continuously
Unless there is a specific task, you can talk continuously without anything happening or the storyline progressing. Phoebe's content is fairly light at the moment it appears.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It have a potential for sure.
But for me, this game have a lack of hairy pussy, and I would like huge tits. A mom should have at least an hairy pussy, and more bigger tits.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes