hayat192535

Oct 9, 2019
I will definitely check this error. For now you can type this SetNoteState(4, True) in the developer console. This will make the quest complete and allow you to go on.

Text me in discord. I will try to help.
i dont find how i can do ? can u explain open to developer console ?

Nihil30

Feb 13, 2018
I will definitely check this error. For now you can type this SetNoteState(4, True) in the developer console. This will make the quest complete and allow you to go on.
The bug only shows up if you tell Jesse "I've got news for you" instead of "It wasn't that easy" after the run.

Reactions: w_Stew and Dr. MAD

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
First time playing this one, actually just started, and I just thinking how Jesse get MC's apartment in the beginning. They haven't even meet long time. I hope that rest of the game don't follow this "logic".

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First time playing this one, actually just started, and I just thinking how Jesse get MC's apartment in the beginning. They haven't even meet long time. I hope that rest of the game don't follow this "logic".
In the story Jesse gets his address from a childhood friend they share, one that the MC is in touch with and is still a friend. The bald one in this story.

Played this when it first came out.. wasn't greatly impressed. Today I played it all the way through the day 13 ending and was glad that I revisited this one. Enjoyable and is in a good position for crazy things to break out. Awesome renders and decent story.. the DEV is looking for a translator since english isn't his first language. Although the story conversations do show this I can see the improvement over time and when he gets that right this one should really hit stride.

Great perserverance on the DEV's part. Bookmarked and ready to see where he takes us.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Great game, characters look great and have personality story good also, only gripe is the speed of the mom relationship
starts at a nice slow pace which leads you to believe small steps leading up, a slow but not to slow burn and then it justs
accelerates for no reason? it wasn't to bad and i'm not a fan of over grind but felt like a few steps missing.
All in all a really good game so far and worth the rating.(y)

Syazinhaus

Jun 26, 2020
this game awesome need scenes creampie more... but why maya c* on belly.. haha i so excited no sumshot scene but hurm... but i already say this game awesome just no more c*mshot scenes..hahahaha...stay safe dr.mad well done 10/10 awesome..

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes