peas

Jul 31, 2018
stuck in day 5. Only note left to do is "is monica in her room"? she is at the restaurant. Went everywhere and can't talk to anyone. How to advance time? Thanks

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
see hero... meh
see sandbox style... meh
see mother ... meh
see "best friend"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... meh
see stats ( energy, sex, love, shower, food, money...) .... MEEEEEH !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"a young man who just recently graduated from the university majoring in "Organic Robotics and Artificial Intelligence".... damn, shit going very fast and fuck the ethic in 5 years :O

to be honest.. renders seems great.. but the rest , i m very skeptical ... i saw too many games with great renders, but that hide a shit fuck grinding or a shit story.
waiting for it to go out of demo... then maybe give a try.
for now, my opinion about it is negative, even without giving a try.
(i know, i shouldnt, but heh ! my opinion ! soo BLEH ! :p )
I played the beginning and I'll be honest, the game is kind of boring and I have not even seen the scifi elements. All I know is Female BF is in a coma then it jumps back in time or something then we do menial stuff and I got bored and turned it off. Mom's hair is super weird ...

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Man, this game is so beautiful. I can't wait. The funny thing is that Yui is my wife's surname, and even funnier is that the story of the maternal side of her family was also samurai haha

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone else has his world map empty. I'll hate to start the game again, I had good progress.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
stuck in day 5. Only note left to do is "is monica in her room"? she is at the restaurant. Went everywhere and can't talk to anyone. How to advance time? Thanks
I will definitely check this error. For now you can type this SetNoteState(4, True) in the developer console. This will make the quest complete and allow you to go on.
Anyone else has his world map empty. I'll hate to start the game again, I had good progress.
Text me in discord. I will try to help.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
the incest patch don't work
or it does not work because i have the compressed version
has anyone any idea how to rectify this problem

Reactions: Default123x

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
the incest patch don't work
or it does not work because i have the compressed version
has anyone any idea how to rectify this problem
It looks like you're trying to play in version 0.1.7 You need to download the latest version of the game. And make a clean installation.

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
This game is like an experience for beauty, I don't know how so much beauty and elegance can be in one place, I'm usually not easily impressed, but here, here is something different, I don't know how to describe it - I can look at a picture for hours without getting bored !!! I can congratulate the artist with a pure heart, the story is also good, but people are as alive as if they are in front of you !!!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am really enjoying this VN. Most of the time I stay away from Sandbox games, as they are generally grindy or frustratingly confusing. This one however is worth it. The hint system makes it so you never have to click around to maybe stumble onto an event. The women are fantastic, the story is intresting. So yeah give this one a try. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to more from this one.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes