Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
The confusion about the sister or cousin was reported before.
Excuse me, this is my mistake. The thing is, in our country, "cousin" is also may called "sister". I will fix it in the next version.
There are some sentences that are not translated to English.
If it is not difficult, write me where it is.
The reference to Patreon at the end of chapter 1 is a bit irritating.
Link to the patreon page should only appear at the end of the current version. If it does not appear once, it is a bug.

Thank you for the review.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this game is unbelievable amazing musics,charatchers, girls are hot,sexy and the storyline are really intrigued,yes i confess i was sad and :mad:about what's happend to Jesse:cry: but im very focused to see how help her :love: and can't wait to start understand:unsure: more about the other reality side and to start kick some of these shits,keep the good job;)(y)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Most of the patch just changes relation name from like cousin to sister, Landlady to mother these type of thing
But at the beginning the Doctor still says you're not related, so did the patch not work?

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
It's the same for me. How to overcome this situation?
Yeah, I don't wanna be forced to be a sick deviant to continue the game. This has been brought up multiple times, but the dev chooses to pay attention to other matters. I'm considering dropping this one, despite how much I've enjoyed it thus far. Come on Dr. MAD, don't leave us hanging.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I'm baffled. "She suffered a near-death, that's no joke." A near-death what? (Yeah, I only started but doctor isn't telling anything.) ;)

SMist

Jun 18, 2019
I’m on day 12 and I have look in Monica’s room as the task however I have done all the ones above it and now I can’t do this task is this a glitch or did I do it in the wrong order

tasks done are go work, phoebe at night, first training and the photo studio.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey, everyone!

Release 0.1.8 soon.
Traditionally, I want to intrigue you a little. )

More than 250 new renderers. 20,000+ characters of history text.

• Some new characters in the main storyline.
  • Next day in ATMOSPHERE.
  • A beautiful romantic event with Yui.
  • Next event with Monica.
  • Continuation of Maya’s story.
  • And the highlight of this update is the Susan event that many of you are waiting for.
As well:

• Fixed English translation of the whole first episode. Thank you Dirtybird very much!
  • Fixed small save game compatibility errors.
  • Added highlighting of the last save game.
  • Added a little interactive in Phoebe's room.
  • And other little things.
I wish everyone a good day! Love you!

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes