MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I used unren to decompile the .rpa file that the patch is because it is 23 mb, to see what it contains. it has the image files for one sexual scene with Mom on day 12 and one sexual scene with cousin Phoebe on day 12.
There is also a GREAT one with that cutie Betty on day 5 and a couple with Susan on day 3 and 11. But MAN, this is going to be a great ride!:love:

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
There is also a GREAT one with that cutie Betty on day 5 and a couple with Susan on day 3 and 11. But MAN, this is going to be a great ride!:love:
Yes, for sure there are good scenes in this game. I was just answering Grimtown's question about what was in the i-patch

Reactions: MOISTNESS

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
When speaking with Phoebe in her room, the option to "put your hand on her leg" is greyed out. Does anyone know how to trigger that option?

Reactions: Jenzi800

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
guys I have a problem, when i download the ICpatch my WinDefender find a trojan inside..
is not the only game that gives me this alert..
I don't want to doubt the honesty of the patcher or Devs so I am wondering if is it some sort of altredy known issue.
Am I the only one experiencing that?

ofc i am avoiding to download the patch for the moment.

ArimaIzuku

Jun 2, 2019
in tasks it says ''look in the monicas room'' when ı try to enter her room it says ''the door locked peeping my mom is not my thing'' and ı cant even sleep what should ı do ?

Also there is 2 monica in room lol
yes i'm having the same problem here, maybe i shouldve peeped on mom at the beginning of the game?

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Bug report:

Disabling the music does not work, or at least the music is not affected by the preference setting when I am within a dialog. The same is true for the text speed.

I will give more feedback as soon as I have played through the game.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Here the promised feedback.

About the graphics:
The models and the setting belong to the better ones of what one can see here, nice! I like the rendering and especially the small "animations" while the dialogs.

About the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the game:
As said before, it is more a novel than a game. Which is fine.
The reference to Patreon at the end of chapter 1 is a bit irritating. Just by accident I went further. Such an advert for supporting the developer happens for many other games at the very interim end. Advertising is fine and necessary. But I would make it obvious that the story still continues.
There are some sentences that are not translated to English.
The confusion about the sister or cousin was reported before.

Please go on!

Reactions: JanisL
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes