Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm looks nice but unavoidable Femdom is a no go for me. game is sandbox i assume but im not seeing a tag. if it is sandbox yeah no further explanation needed. biggest problem? no Harem tag! :LOL:

but seriously the art looks nice at least so i'll say that much. either way came to say good luck to you dev(y)

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
Windows is insisting that the patch is a Trojan.
Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml
Has anybody had any problems?

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Do i need to start a new game? my game says `we should continue` by tasks but i dont know how
and i cant go to bed or skip time...
A temporary solution is possible if you have access to the console.
SetNoteState(16, True)
if you not have access to the console. Just download the archive again. This bug I have already fixed and updated the download file.

Reactions: Jenzi800
Jul 20, 2020
So far it's a good start, decent visuals, but the English translation is really rough, really subtracts from the entire experience. Find an English writer/translator and I think this one could go a lot further.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I dont know if the patch is doing this mess but have this thing happening to me where Phoebe is your cousin in one sentence and sister in the next one and then back again to cousin. Especially in the clothing store it's really changing from sentence to sentence the whole time.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This is Ren'py now? Dope, that was the biggest issue for me.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes