J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I hope everything will be great with Jesse!

(When Yui and MC were talking by the water) -Yui asked if MC would help to learn about Hiro and Jesse. (Have to choose: help her with this or not).
I am wondering what the consequences will be from this choice. (How will this choice affect Jesse and MC's relationship?)

Last edited:

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
I expect something big to come for the Christmas holidays in this game, because an ordinary person could not create such splendor, I believe that the creator has thought of everything !!! This and another game are at the top of my charts for games that you keep coming back to just to enjoy the fabulous models, compared to both - this is still in the beginning, so I have higher expectations !!!

Reactions: Mrs Delington

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Played up to day 13 and the game is looking good. I'm honestly playing just for the Monica relationship so hopefully we get some nice scenes with her. Also hope Miranda will be a love interest character in future updates.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
First time playing this one, actually just started, and I just thinking how Jesse get MC's apartment in the beginning. They haven't even meet long time. I hope that rest of the game don't follow this "logic".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this game, it has a lot of potential for sure!!

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
I love the decorated with attractive figurines - hairstyles women's endings - show that they are concerned to create the atmosphere below - charming !!! And the bulging breasts - show the class that the others do not have !!! These are middle-aged women who are usually housewives and are very caring and attentive !!! Their very body shows that they were created for love and care, and this is their whole life !!! Everyone else doesn't know what they want and consider it a game that can be replaced with something more interesting !!! There is no place for comparison between them !!! That's why MILFs are my favorite genre !!!

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes