King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
NTR content will be optional for sure. Even if It will close some paths of side stories. However it won't have impact on main story line.

Since update 0.1.8 we were introduced "important choices" which will allow you to avoid femdom path and others stuff for future updates.

Laptop has only default UI for now. We weren't able to code apps due lack of time. It should be done in next update.
Can you pls add Ntr in planned tag so people will know what is coming and decide to stay or drop the game .I understand your game your ruels but a warning in the op would save this comment section from war .

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
If mc used good points path with maya, she will still remain as camgirl ??? Or it is limited to FWB path only ??

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Nice render, story ok but relationship wiht mom wayyy to fast but its understandble with language barrier

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
This game seems to be really good. If the devs properly catch all the "engrish" bugs, it will be amazing. Often times I cought myself not understanding what the characters talk about, because a sentence didn't make any sense. English is my second language too, so I understand mistakes are often easy to miss.

Other than that, the story seems to be well thought out right now and the characters are interresting. The renders are especially amazing. Top quality tier right there.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Guys, i won't drop any spoiler but it wouldn't call it as regular ntr content. it will be more like foreplay for upcoming scene and i think that most of you will enjoy it.. and as i said, it will be completely avoidable ;)
Just out of curiosity,what do you consider regular NTR.

Reactions: cib64

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys, i won't drop any spoiler but it wouldn't call it as regular ntr content. it will be more like foreplay for upcoming scene and i think that most of you will enjoy it.. and as i said, it will be completely avoidable ;)
Dude do what you like. I will support you. Players who enjoy a good story, good renders and of cause good sex scenes will support your game. For the record Susan is my favorite. I hope there will be more scenes with her ;).

Reactions: omarsayed

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was about to try this game but it seems there will be NTR in the future so thats a nope from me. I still wish the dev good luck the previews look great and I am sure that the game is great but NTR is just not for me.

Edit: If the dev wants to add NTR to the game he should probably put that in the planned fetishes. You probably don't want this game to become another DMD.

Last edited:

SweetLucija

Little Writeress
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Out of curiosity. Do you consider scene with Maya & Josy (BaDIK ep.6) as ntr? I'm sorry If its stupid question, but i'm not experienced enough in this topic. :unsure:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Out of curiosity. Do you consider scene with Maya & Josy (BaDIK ep.6) as ntr? I'm sorry If its stupid question, but i'm not experienced enough in this topic. :unsure:
no bec people are dump here when it's a girl on girl action it still should count as NTR.

shame I guess it's only lesbian scene then planned not full NTR route or something.

SweetLucija

Little Writeress
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
no bec people are dump here when it's a girl on girl action it still should count as NTR.

shame I guess it's only lesbian scene then planned not full NTR route or something.
I see..thank you :) soo.. as long as its lesbian scene, people are fine with that?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I see..thank you :) soo.. as long as its lesbian scene, people are fine with that?
I never played BaDIK but if the girl is having sex with other people(male or female) without the mc knowing, yeah that can be considered NTR. If the mc is dating both girls and they are know about it and then they decide to have sex with each other, I don't think it is considered NTR.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes