Apr 16, 2021
File "Episode3/Day_16/day_16_viola_shop.rpyc", line 2, in script call
File "Episode3/Day_16/day_16_viola_shop.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day_16_viola_shop_event_01_i_on_01'.

Any fix?

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Anyone can share a save for this version or fix mine? The task list only says "check out phoebe", "you have seen all the content in 03P3 "
(Ive tried with and without the ic_patch
Thanks!

SMist

Jun 18, 2019
On day 16 how do you give Monica the present because I select her quick scene right back to living room

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
So I cheated on Susan a couple of times since the bet, still she says I kept my word. Is this a bug or is this because Viola covered for me?

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
This is a good game thus far. But it is in desperate need of a native english speaker to polish up the dialogue!

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
I do not know if anyone has made this yet and I searched this thread for it. What I am looking for is a list of what unlocks images in the special image gallery. I am starting over on the story because I forgot what I already have seen, and there were images that I missed the first time I do not want to miss again.

Caliberboy

May 31, 2018
Hello. I'm on day 17. It says I need to talk to Amy at the cinema, but there is no amy at the cinema, there is nothing I can do in the game. how can i fix this?
I have the same problem but have already talked with Amy and her content is over but after that the interface is till showing to "talk with Amy" but there is no Amy.
I'm stuck.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
do i have to download all part or just part 3 is enough?
The main download is a full download of up to part 3 of version .3.
The line that says part 3 is 3 of 3 of the full game, you will need to download all 3 of these parts to get the full game. This is for those that do not want to or can not download the full game in one file.

You either need to download the full game in one file or the three parts of the full game in smaller downloads.

Reactions: ToxicNoob

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
The main download is a full download of up to part 3 of version .3.
The line that says part 3 is 3 of 3 of the full game, you will need to download all 3 of these parts to get the full game. This is for those that do not want to or can not download the full game in one file.

You either need to download the full game in one file or the three parts of the full game in smaller downloads.
Oh I See,Thank You:)

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The giving of Monica's gift bought at Viola's boutique on day 16 seems just as broken as it ws in the last version I played.

Shame, coz there's pretty girlies and a semi-interesting plot.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes