Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
day_20_pool_scene_16_Camera_02.png

Hey guys!
Great news. I finished posing and rendering the main NSFW scenes. You can view it on the . For the lazy ones, I'll write the numbers static renders 749, animations 86.
Basically I'm left to do posing and rendering for the day 20 story part. That's not much. I have 150-200 static renders planned for the story events. I've already done the scene setting and character design work, so I plan to get it done quickly. I think in the next dev log post, I'll be able to give you a release date.
That's all for today. Have a good weekend. Still your Dr. Mad.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
day_20_scene_6_1_19.png

Hey guys!
As usual on Fridays is my progress report for the past week.
During this week, as planned, I finished rendering all static renders and already finished postprocessing. Also I already rendered 32 of the 90+ animations I prepared for you. I've done most of the coding work. If everything keeps up this pace, the first week of February for the release becomes more realistic.
I also had time to prepare a little surprise for you, which you can find in upcoming update.
So far everything is going great. I will try to keep up this pace of work. The update is already on the finish line.
Have a great weekend everyone! Your Dr.Mad and team.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
day_20_scene_8_2_8.png

Hi Guys!
I have to be honest, February didn't start out very well for me. Happened what I was afraid of for a very long time... My graphics card couldn't take the load and decided to die!

Frankly speaking, of course I first panicked, but after a while pulled myself together and began to look for a solution. In the end, my old buddy lent me his old videocard until I buy myself a new one. So the worst part (this complete work stoppage for 2 days) for me is over. Of course it's far from a Titan Xp... But now I don't have to choose. Obviously the time has come, when I should buy myself a new graphics card, but so far I could not afford to do that unfortunately. In spite of all that, it's still a work in progress, albeit a little slower than usual.

I've updated the goal on my page and would be eternally grateful for any support from you, even if it's modest. I appreciate it!

Now for the work I did this week: I wrote 80% of all the scripts, finished rendering 35 animations. I still have to finish the scripts, finish rendering 20 animations and translation. In the next 5 days I plan to finish with the scripts and rendering and will do the translation right away. In a couple of days I'll release a traction post spoiler before the update.
That's all the news for today. Stay tuned.

Wishing you a good weekend! Take care!
Your Dr.Mad

Jun 29, 2017
Hi folks! I had some free time so i made a replay gallery for this game. I had to manually add this gallery to the game because original game is in russian and making a mod that translates russian is not my cup of tea. Some feedback would be apreciated. If u wanted to fap to this game, now u can. :)
P.S. Planing on making android port as well...

Last edited:

Ereso72

Aug 28, 2021
bybro2567 said:

Hello. I'm on day 17. It says I need to talk to Amy at the cinema, but there is no amy at the cinema, there is nothing I can do in the game. how can i fix this?
I have the same problem but have already talked with Amy and her content is over but after that the interface is till showing to "talk with Amy" but there is no Amy.
I'm stuck.

so...
does anyone have a solution to the problem now? I'm stuck there too!!

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FEB 15, 2022 AT 1:11 AM
Spoiler before update 0.3-P4 / Development Log February #2

Hey guys!

Forgive me for missing the usual report last Friday. I had my reasons for doing it. I'm doing it today.

I congratulate you on a wonderful holiday! Happy Valentine's Day! May love always be in your hearts!

And so. I'm completely finished with all graphics. The final result is 1080 static renders and 102 animations. Yes I must admit the latest accident with my computer slowed me down a bit, but did not stop! So I'm on and I'm working.

Now about what you will see in the next update. 3 big content events at home. Of course Phoebe and Monica. Like I said before, Susan fans won't be left out of the goodies, I hope my surprise pleases you. Last day of the weekend. In case you haven't forgotten Yui's invitation... Here you also get three big events. The event with Yui, the event with Alice, in my opinion it's great... Well at the end you will see a chain of events leading up to the conclusion of episode 3. You will see Lily, Sam Morgan, Stan... Jesse... It's going to be interesting. Also added some surprises and changes, which I will tell you about on release day, which I plan to do this week.

That's all the news I wanted to tell you about for today.
Take care! Your Dr.Mad

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Im stuck at the dresser drawer by Monica's bed. nm. that was odd. took 5 minutes for it to let me out lol

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I'm also with the same problem. Are there anyone who know how to fix this?
Same problem for me, can't progress in the cinema, day 17. There's no Amy at the counter. Anyone have a full save to share before the next version drops? Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello. I'm on day 17. It says I need to talk to Amy at the cinema, but there is no amy at the cinema, there is nothing I can do in the game. how can i fix this?
I have the same problem but have already talked with Amy and her content is over but after that the interface is till showing to "talk with Amy" but there is no Amy.
I'm stuck.

so...
does anyone have a solution to the problem now? I'm stuck there too!!
I'm also with the same problem. Are there anyone who know how to fix this?
Same problem for me, can't progress in the cinema, day 17. There's no Amy at the counter. Anyone have a full save to share before the next version drops? Thanks!
post a save and maybe some1 can look into it.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hi Folks!
The last three days of work have not been easy for me... I caught a cold and it slowed me down a bit. But I kept working and I'm happy to tell you that I'm done. Here are the main changes and additions in version 0.3-P4
  • More than 1080+ static renders.
  • 6150 lines of code.
  • 19 new rewards renders.
  • 102 new animations.
  • 10 new BIOS pics.
New events:
  • Event at home, with Monica and Phoebe in the kitchen.
  • Event at home with Phoebe in the shower.(If you haven't rejected Phoebe)
  • Event at home in Monica's bedroom (If you haven't rejected Monica)
  • Event in Yui's courtyard (If you accepted her invitation)
  • Event at Yui's house with Alice (If you accepted Yui's invitation)
  • Event in the basement of the house with Yui (If you accepted her invitation)
  • A chain of plot events With Stan, Lili, Sam Morgan, and Jesse.
  • Event with new characters. (Surprise for Susan fans)
  • Small event with Lili in the bathroom.
As I said before, I started working on making some changes to days 1-10 of the game. In this update you can find a completely changed event with Amy (The first event with Amy when she reflects on the MC in her home.). 20 new renders and 6 new animations.
I did a lot of work to optimize the game build. All music and sound effects have been converted to OGG and compressed. I optimized the images in the game, they are all converted to WEBP format and compressed without loss of quality. This work allowed me to reduce archive size from 10 GB to 4.3 GB. That is more than 2 times.
Due to such big changes, in order to avoid errors and various bugs, I recommend to do a clean installation of the game. Exclude the unpacking of the archive with the game in the folders with the old versions.
I wish everyone a good day! Love you!

rickben

Jan 30, 2022
any saves after day 17? I've stuck after cinema event
At day 17, when you reach Amy at the cinema, you'll have two choices: go to the VIP and talk to her. You need to talk to her before go to the VIP sessions, or else you'll get stuck.

Reactions: Tearil
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes