PEPEMARI

May 8, 2021
Buenos dias aquí os dejo la traducción al español que he hecho, creo que funciona bien, es la primera vez que subo una traducción, a mi no me ha dado ningún error.
La traducción es directa desde google sin revisar expresiones, solo faltan algunas traducciones en el progreso de los personajes, el problema es que en cuanto varía un cáracter del original ya no aplica la traducción.

Good morning, here you have the spanish translation that I have done, I think it works well, it is the first time I upload a translation, it has not given me any error.
The translation is directly from google without checking expressions, only some translations are missing in the progress of the characters, the problem is that as soon as a character changes from the original, the translation does not apply.

OntheAir

Jun 13, 2020
Really nice game with very different characters, but the sandbox part is less sandbox and more you can chose which task you complete first on this day, which is for me more a VN with options to do the best task first. You don't need to build up your stats or must eat and drink. I played the V0.3 P3 so maybe there will be a more sandbox in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I really wanted to like the game, but I am still conflicted.

I dont like open world or sandbox in such games, you still follow a fix path, do anyway all the tasks. so why the effort? I dont see any need for this in any VN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont know if this will have more sense in future but I feel bad playing it this way.

Regards

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hi,

I really wanted to like the game, but I am still conflicted.

I dont like open world or sandbox in such games, you still follow a fix path, do anyway all the tasks. so why the effort? I dont see any need for this in any VN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont know if this will have more sense in future but I feel bad playing it this way.

Regards
I prefer sandbox over VN. Why vn fans are always complaining on Sandbox thread ?? Annoying. Imagine that there are total 10 games on this forum. Out of them 7 will be VN's. Why playing sandbox instead of those VNs

Dec 11, 2021
I prefer sandbox over VN. Why vn fans are always complaining on Sandbox thread ?? Annoying. Imagine that there are total 10 games on this forum. Out of them 7 will be VN's. Why playing sandbox instead of those VNs
Hi,

Maybe to find an actually useful sandbox and to keep an open mind.

I have to admit the main point for not completely liking the game is the story, not the sandbox, this is just a complicated menu to progress to the next story bit.

Regards

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes