Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Nope, now we have to give author a chance to earn some money :)
Honestly, this dev deserves it. I'm genuinely surprised he doesn't get more support on Patreon. I came across this game by chance and decided to give it a try and the story, renders, models and animations all are top notch.

So waiting a week or whatever more until the new update drops here wouldn't be that bad.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Why is there such a huge diffrence from the previous version to this one?

1646254310213.png

Normally, or at least in my understanding should the older version be smaller, becuase less content. Was there some changes done by the dev in terms on compressing the renders?

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
Why is there such a huge diffrence from the previous version to this one?

Normally, or at least in my understanding should the older version be smaller, becuase less content. Was there some changes done by the dev in terms on compressing the renders?
From the dev's changelog:

"I did a lot of work to optimize the game build. All music and sound effects have been converted to OGG and compressed. I optimized the images in the game, they are all converted to WEBP format and compressed without loss of quality. This work allowed me to reduce archive size from 10 GB to 4.3 GB. That is more than 2 times."

Last edited:

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I am just starting to play this game. So I wanted to ask whether you need walkthrough to play this game. If yes can someone share the link.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is some sex scenes or not? i don't love sex>story but from screenshoit seems there is no lewd

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game looks amazing, but I have not played because of the Femdom, is it avoidable? :unsure:
Also, shouldn't have to ask about this, in a game that has been in Dev almost 2 years, but is there any sex in the game yet? No lewds in the OP. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
This game looks amazing, but I have not played because of the Femdom, is it avoidable? :unsure:
Also, shouldn't have to ask about this, in a game that has been in Dev almost 2 years, but is there any sex in the game yet? No lewds in the OP. ;)
The route of one of the girls is full femdom. However, since the previous update you can opt for her femdom path or a vanilla/romantic path.

But for that, you have to "endure" some femdom since to start her route, there is some femdom. But it's not heavy femdom. I really recommend you to endure the first parts, then you can choose femdom or vanilla/romance.

And, yes. There is quite a bit of lewd content. It takes a while to show up, but there is quite a bit. Including the family.
100% recommended

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The game is missing the VN tag with renpy but the changelog has 'day16 , day 17' etc. Is this a VN or sandbox?

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
The game is missing the VN tag with renpy but the changelog has 'day16 , day 17' etc. Is this a VN or sandbox?
It is a VN dressed up like a sandbox to allow some (not much) freedom of choice in the order of things the MC does. There are what appear to be some choices in how you interact with Li's. You can reject or not pursue some Li's as well.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

tsuke

May 13, 2019
im in day 8 song rehearsal jessee is waiting in living room except i cant seem to find jesee

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.3 P4] [Dr MAD] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.3 P4 · · · (583.8 MiB :: 4.01 GiB)
Mac v0.3 P4 · · · (549.5 MiB :: 3.97 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
I really need help on Day 8. IM not seeing Jesse in the living room. The game pretty much stops. Theres nothing else to do or is this the end of content for now?

1646277815902.png

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes