BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Pictures are sensational. The double speak, and in the know writing has me as lost as a three year old kidnapped Aussie in Asia, but that is my problem, not the creators and I'm loving it. Gives you a good reason to replay scenes and try to figure out what is missed in the beginning. Amazing game and a brilliant update.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
My opinion on the game :

Visually it is very good. The faces, the expressions, it's a very good job. A top 3 easily.
The sex scenes are good.

The story is good (science fiction, parallel universes, augmented humans,...), the themes are good.

The sandbox side is not boring at all. We know where to go each time, and it helps break the monotony of a pure VN.

The less good sides of the game are in the relationship between the MC and the girls. At the beginning of the game, we only have the story of Jesse and the MC, how they find each other and fall in love. Then the drama happens and Jesse is in a coma.
A few days later the MC bangs other girls (if it was only sexual, it would pass), but finds himself almost in love with 3 other girls.

It destroys all the drama of what happens to Jesse, and it makes what the MC is going through with the other (and Jesse) girls fake.

Then, I find that we don't have enough control over the MC's love/sex life. Too many things happen without us having a choice.
I don't know if it's a bug, but I rejected the sister, and yet the next day she joins me in the shower !

juliant7

Sep 15, 2019
Hi folks! I had some free time so i made a replay gallery for this game. I had to manually add this gallery to the game because original game is in russian and making a mod that translates russian is not my cup of tea. Some feedback would be apreciated. If u wanted to fap to this game, now u can. :) Mega
P.S. Planing on making android port as well...
Care to update this? Thanks!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lmao I'm not sure if the vaccine scene is supposed to be satire or if the dev is truly anti-vaccine. I wonder which it is? :ROFLMAO:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I have issues with the download, the zip file is invalid. Anyone else has that issues
(Linux, tried 2 different hoster)

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes