LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I played this for a few hrs today and have to say I enjoyed it.

The models were very appealing

The story isnt bad so far.

Animations that I saw were good, just havent seen alot of them yet.

My only peeves to this game so far would be

Mom/Landlady story , goes from sneaking peeks to oral in a heartbeat. I like the seduction in these games and whats the point of keeping lust and love skill points if just bypassing them altogether.

This went for Susan as well.

And while this wasnt a peeve it was something either its just me but most of the faces almost looked same, lips and hair and eyebrows changed but facial structure seemed similiar. Also Mias sister doesnt really look asian to me, or is so completely opposite of Mia.

And the last 1 is something that most developers do in repeatable scenes is copy/paste exact lines.

Example going to beach with Jesse, watching the ocean first time and getting her explanation for it is fine, but if I goto beach again with her, its like we never did that before and get same explanation.

The MC seems so be jack of all trades , a nerd yet can jog halfway decently , great photographer, music producer. Sometimes those stories annoy me because just seems more fitting to give them all these skills and become too unbelievable.

Never once noticed any writing to explain really how this dude is going to be banging everyone yet supposedly loves Jesse.

But overall I enjoyed it, will look forward to seeing this hopefully released on steam in future so can add to collection.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it wasn't bad update, bit story and bit action, could been longer although.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Ran into a game stopping bug unless I am missing something.

Got to point where had to talk to Amy I think name was, girl that works theatre about helping with mirror duty, but I decided to try movie first and went thru that scene and she leaves, but no way that I can find to advance time to next day unless I am missing something obvious. Can click on bed to sleep and since this game seems to just goto bed when all events are done, this kind of makes you stuck. Luckily I save daily but may need fix for that.

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you, it's been a while since I played this. I believe I only played the initial release. The Landlady is in my top hottest milf's of all time. I can't wait to see the new content. I'm sure it's gonna be a BANGER!!!

Reactions: Abhai

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
It's so disappointing to see a promising-looking game in New with such small tits. I know some people like them and they're not wrong to do so. Just my two cents.
Yeah my thoughts also, I mean not every woman has a similar build, and I personally find them all attractive in their own way.
But if I have multiple love interests, I'd also prefer a little diversity in body shapes PERSONALLY, because after all that's one of things that separates them from each other.
Again my PERSONAL take on that subject.

cadey

Jan 2, 2022
Does the incest patch work for someone? I just got to the sandbox and it seems that in the menu where I can see my relationships there is a "landlady" there..

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes