mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
If you talk to the nurse lady (Betty) again it locks you into her dialogue about "lemme see the patient" regarding the computer, couldn't find a way to exit that screen. Avoided speaking to her after the initial kiss scene on second try from a new game, when I went to talk to the guy at the lab, it showed her chat box instead, also without the option to exit her dialogue.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
my save game wont load anymore.... this is my saves and what it looks like when i load the save

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
i was liking the game. but as i cant load my save game anymore and am not starting over again. only 1 thing todo is to delete the game giving the game 1out5 stars

Bruno66

Oct 18, 2019
if i go to jessi's bathroom, keep playing the game, (always crashing, shit), it would be a good start. :mad:(n)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.1.5] [Dr MAD] - Original Size: 1.15GB

Compressed version for Win (127MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I can't get past the "I made a deal with Fred..." quest.

Nothing to do, can't progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly it seems there are a fair few bugs with the game right now. I hope the dev is able to resolve them as it's not a bad game, would love to play more.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I can't get past the "I made a deal with Fred..." quest.

Nothing to do, can't progress.
HI ! please send me in PM your save with this bug if it is not difficult.
I am unable to end day 4 as I had chatted to mark immediately after hooking up with the assistant. the option to tell him again is not there.
HI! And you, please too

Reactions: PixelRepublic
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes