harem99

May 27, 2020
"c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\Save Games\"

Unfortunately, I have no way of reproducing this error. 10 people had been playing this game before it was released on different operating systems. And it wasn't noticed.
If you don't mind, please send me the game log.
Player.log file is located at "c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\".
Thank you.

The game menu has save and load buttons. Do you have them available in the menu after the prologue?

Thank you for the error report.
Player.log file is located at "c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\".
Thank you.

Yeah. But not in main a story. It will be realized as a separate event. Or a few.

In general story is a little hint at the end of the game. But it's not Mom. There'll be a dialogue with Mom on day 10. I don't rule out that the theme with Mom can be revealed as a standalone addition to the game. But not in the main story .
By the way, I read some of your stories. Nice work!

Okay. I'll do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Very Much

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is there a way to compress this at all? my browser likes to crash when trying to download files larger than a gig

edit: at least with Mega... maybe its just a Mega thing...... or a shitty computer thing

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for the error report.
Thank you.
sure thing, playerlog is attached

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
is there a way to compress this at all? my browser likes to crash when trying to download files larger than a gig

edit: at least with Mega... maybe its just a Mega thing...... or a shitty computer thing
that seems to be a chrome problem, for a couple of weeks now.

mega works fine in firefox for me.

Reactions: DavidTurner

MrOsmose

Mar 11, 2019
Just started, and 2 gameplay things hit me and i think could be improved greatly :

1 - The text, when talking to people
It is either too slow or too quick : you see text appearing and it seems too quick to read it when there are several lines per bubble... The text moving up then causes a mess when trying to continue to read... But waiting for it to be finished to go up to start to read is too long...
I saw the buttons for "pause" or "continue", but then either you pause... and press continue for each bubble, or you non-stop click till the next choice to be able to read at your rythm.

--> The text appearing BUT deactivate the auto scroll down on a new bubble would be a neat option to keep your animation without the frustration..
--> A button to see the whole text at once would help the fastest readers (or those who read diagonally) and don't want to wait.

2 - The "Time skip buttons" are right at the exact place of the "Continue" speech button... So if you are fast clicking "continue" to load your text, then read at your own pace, you may unintentionally skip time when exiting the conversation.

Another thing :
Maybe i moved quicker then intended, but when going to the store street, i first went shopping, and thus talked about Betty...
Just after that, when going to see Betty, i had no possibilities to talk to her until my third try...

MrOsmose

Mar 11, 2019
Also... First discussion with Amy...
I only see her answers...

Some sentences made me understand what MC was talking about, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
It is either too slow or too quick : you see text appearing and it seems too quick to read it when there are several lines per bubble... The text moving up then causes a mess when trying to continue to read... But waiting for it to be finished to go up to start to read is too long...
I saw the buttons for "pause" or "continue", but then either you pause... and press continue for each bubble, or you non-stop click till the next choice to be able to read at your rythm.
Hey. Thank you for the feedback.
In the game settings , setting of subtitles, try to set the first slider to 600, and the second 0.2. For me, this speed setting is comfortable. Or you can choose your comfort range.
The text appearing BUT deactivate the auto scroll down on a new bubble would be a neat option to keep your animation without the frustration..
I can add the option to disable automatic scrolling in the settings. In the next update.
A button to see the whole text at once would help the fastest readers (or those who read diagonally) and don't want to wait.
Too many buttons. First slider 3000, second 0.2 or 0.1 will solve the problem.The dialogue is almost immediately played to the end, or until the need to make a choice.
2 - The "Time skip buttons" are right at the exact place of the "Continue" speech button... So if you are fast clicking "continue" to load your text, then read at your own pace, you may unintentionally skip time when exiting the conversation.
I'll check out what I can do with this...
Maybe i moved quicker then intended, but when going to the store street, i first went shopping, and thus talked about Betty...
Just after that, when going to see Betty, i had no possibilities to talk to her until my third try...
Yeah. It's a known issue. I already fixed it. The fix will be in the latest update.
At the moment, the dialogue with Betty is available, the next game day after talking with her mother.
Also... First discussion with Amy...
I only see her answers...

Some sentences made me understand what MC was talking about, but...
Okay. I'll check it out right now.

MrOsmose

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks for the quick answers ;-)
Those configurations help a lot, i don't feel like i have to wait anymore !

Just continued a bit... Starting the second day
--> First thing i do is going to the restaurant and talk to the waitress... (First day, i talked to her, than ate at the restaurant at the end of the day, so couldn't speak to her anymore...)
The conversation is going well, but the game breaks (i've got to force close it by alt-F4) at the end of the conversation : when i want to say goodbye, it stays for like 5-7 seconds still in the conversation screen, then it goes away but the game is locked in the "blurry screen" state.

EDIT : I tried this 3 times, and same result the 3 times... Then went to work at the office and came back, and the game won't crash anymore... But it seems there is something wrong there.

Come to think of it : i don't know how you organised your screens/game sequences, but not being able to load the main menu in the conversation screens is a bit sad... If it is to lock the save possibilities, wouldn't it be better to block the save button in some sequences instead of locking us away from the whole menu ?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Can't save the gave = no point to play at all, since we have to start over again, until it can be saved... and as far as I can see,we can't change MC name? I really dislike the name "Dan" for the MC, Sorry to all "Dan's" out there :p

But the renders look really nice and the animations look pretty good too and about the hunger, sleep and rest thingy, I thought "OH NO!!" but it aint that bad really, you only have to do it once a day, so It aint a grindy thing to do, so thats good :)

intruso

Dec 12, 2018
buenas el juego me tiene enganchado pero me e llegado a preguntar algo estoy en el punto en que descubri lo que le paso a jess y llego mi prima a casa ya sabes por donde voy bueno el caso es que aqui biene mi pregunta abria algun mods para Los estudios ya que me amarga la forma de Como sube O bien me podrias Decir si ay Alguna forma de Modificar el archivo save.es3 para Poder Darle mas Estudios y transcurra La Historia

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hello, everyone! The game updated to version 0.1.5.

This is not a big update, fixes the detected errors and adds new game improvements.

*Build support for Linux platforms is temporarily suspended.
ADDED

• Now the game has a loader, which will automatically download updates and patches. It is no longer necessary to download the game client every time.
  • A completely redesigned event with Jesse in the shower. Added 30+ new renders.
  • Added an experimental function in a dialog. Now you can rewind the "classic dilogue view" forward and backward with the mouse wheel.
  • Added an option to change the player name. This is available in the settings menu. You asked, I did it for you!
FIXES

• Morning dialogues with Jesse have been optimized, now it' s 3 instead of 8.
  • Fixed an error in the dialogue with Amy when no player's messages were visible.
  • Fixed an error when the sound of the splash screen was not adjustable in the game settings.
  • Fixed an error in a dialog with Betty when the dialog with her was not started.
  • Fixed multiple translation errors.
  • Optimized all locations, scene locations now load faster.
  • Fixed end of conversation error, which forced to restart the game to continue.
  • And other minor fixes.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Is there any scene from Maya's story? It seems like her story abruptly stopped.
Hi! Yeah, I'm planning to develop her story in the next content update.
buenas el juego me tiene enganchado pero me e llegado a preguntar algo estoy en el punto en que descubri lo que le paso a jess y llego mi prima a casa ya sabes por donde voy bueno el caso es que aqui biene mi pregunta abria algun mods para Los estudios ya que me amarga la forma de Como sube O bien me podrias Decir si ay Alguna forma de Modificar el archivo save.es3 para Poder Darle mas Estudios y transcurra La Historia
It's coded with a 128-bit key. Why would you change it?
Until I've finalized "saving game system", I can't guarantee that the saves will work on future versions. In the next updates, I'll be making big changes to the save system. I'll include the ability to save the game from anywhere.

Patan

May 28, 2017
I can no longer load up my saves, every time when I try to load it puts me back on the main menu.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes