HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I haven't played the game but I stil want to give some feedback after what i read in this thread.
The setting sounds interesting and from what i see the renders and models look good so based on that i could like the game.
So now to what stops me from playing the game fist the engine, i know Unity can work good but for me its important that i can save at any point in the game and that is not always the case in Unity games. Second a sandbox grind fest without a harem is boring because if the game has multiple LI and you can't make fast multiple playthroughs because you have to grind again for each route. Third any kind of NTR even a side story/events is not for me, basically i prefer that the the MC is the only male in the game that as any kind of sexual interaction.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
got blackscreens every couple mins, is there a fix?
Please detailed, if possible. You can write me a PM.
I can not go to the resturant what i am doing wrong?
I can no longer load up my saves, every time when I try to load it puts me back on the main menu.
This is most likely because you are trying to load saves from previous versions. Unfortunately, using saves from previous versions may cause errors so far. I am working on a save system. And in the next update will be added the ability to load the game progress from the previous versions.
You need to do this:
go to a folder where you save the game.
c:\Users\YOU_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\ProjectATMOSPHERARelease\
And completely delete the folder "Save Games"
Start the game, new game, this will create a new correct structure for saving
Since the update, 456 people have already played the game. And only 5 of them, tried to load saved games of the previous version. I see the bugs that their game client sends.

Last edited:

Alex-KING

Jul 25, 2017
the renders look great! But man.... it is so pain in the ass play the game. Engine sucks. I started 3 times and 3 times just deleted the game). Some body uploud CGs please))

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
This was the first time playing it, had zero saves and I was getting black screens three different places, I had to start over and it would do same thing. So that theory about using old saves doesnt hold up. Next thing I might try, since my computer runs 4k. No its not the video card. This is my render machine, I have three newest premium cards in it. But I will try lowering the resolution to see if that fixes it. Its most likely something going on with the game engine coding. Which other games that use it, usually runs smooth. I am rendering right now, but when I am done I will run some test.

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017

This is most likely because you are trying to load saves from previous versions. Unfortunately, using saves from previous versions may cause errors so far. I am working on a save system. And in the next update will be added the ability to load the game progress from the previous versions.
You need to do this:
c:\Users\YOU_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\ProjectATMOSPHERARelease\
Since the update, 456 people have already played the game. And only 5 of them, tried to load saved games of the previous version. I see the bugs that their game client sends.
I mean i can not leave the apartment???

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I just started playing this (great) game, but after a while I noticed that the developer turned off the save / load option.
Sorry, but that made playing it totally pointless.

Patan

May 28, 2017

You need to do this:
I never played the previous version. Started first time with this update. I was able to load saves before but when I reached the VIP cinema event I saved the game again to new slot and after that event I couldn't load up any of my other saves.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hello, everyone!
Version 0.1.5 gave me the statistics. Having analyzed it, I made not an easy decision for myself. I decided to port the game to renpy and remove the sandbox fittings. I decided to let there be only a storyline.
Once again, thank you all for your feedback! It was very important for me to get them from you! I am ready to listen to your suggestions and wishes!
Wait for Renpy. Have a nice day, everybody!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hello, everyone!
Version 0.1.5 gave me the statistics. Having analyzed it, I made not an easy decision for myself. I decided to port the game to renpy and remove the sandbox fittings. I decided to let there be only a storyline.
Once again, thank you all for your feedback! It was very important for me to get them from you! I am ready to listen to your suggestions and wishes!
Wait for Renpy. Have a nice day, everybody!
A very wise decision and one you wont regret.(y)(y)

adelargodoi

Dec 17, 2018
At the first meeting with Amy everything was fine. From the second meeting on, the option to watch the movie disappeared, there are only options to drink wine and return home.

Another thing, in the "Honey Maya" objective, how can I help Maya ??

Last edited:

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
A very wise decision and one you wont regret.(y)(y)
I approve. I do not suggest it myself simply for not start another sterile debat.

Unity is a nice engine. But he have a really big problem. This is a closed privater system. If you have a problem. You have any other choice to wait for the developer solution.

I am a Linux user and free software promoter. I precise the definition of free software. Free is for freedom and not for no money to pay.

On Renpy, i do not have to wait for a Linux version. I can compile my own Linux build simply by taking the Window build and change the executable and the library for Linux executable and Library. Nothing more to do. Is same with RPGM. Impossible to do this with a closed source code like Unity.

I can go forward with the illusion of making more money with a private source code. Is completely false. But i stop here because is not the purpose of this message. And i probably look like the guy preaching for is religion. ;)

A Renpy portage is simply more freedom for all. For the user sure. But for the developer too. The community as able to help him with the code now.

Just because i do not have to ask: a Linux version as planified? This is priceless. And i do not talk about the OS wars and the too much stupid excuse i read from developer having any idea how Linux work (Like the legend about obligation to make 3 500 build for each existing Linux distribution. I swear having really read that)

I made my own candy myself and you don't hear me whining because lack of build for my OS.

A big tank you Dr. MAD for this really wise decision. Your game looking promising. From now, i follow his development more close.

For conclude. I have absolutely nothing again Unity. Is a nice engine. This is the lack of freedom from the privater software i do not like.

fenucci

Jul 1, 2018
Mac users: (Catalina)

You need to make (ProjectATMOSPHERARelease) inside Contents/MacOs executable in terminal

Open terminal, navigate to Contents/MacOs
chmod +x ProjectATMOSPHERARelease

Exit terminal and run the game

Jan 25, 2019
I like the style and it has the potential to become something really good. But as for now, it's buggy so at least save 2-3 times every time you want to save (Talking about v0.1.5) make sure to save often! Also the translation is horrendous so if possible try to get help with the English part! And please for the love of everything don't use google translate or similar sites.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes