Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Salut, choombas!

Another week are gone and as always, we want to talk about project news.

This week we are:
  • almost finish our work on Phoebe’s event (wider version and likewise any other event, it’s grown in process);
  • learn some new particle layers render technics (which you will see in next update);
  • fix some minor gameplay errors in our previous version of game.
P.S. don’t miss our new which starts today. Last time Yui won the title so this time she out of game. Do you hear that, Amy? :)

Thanks for all your support and have a great weekend!
Dr. Mad & Team.

Jun 27, 2017
Those great looking renders make interested, but the story keep engaged. I reached page 25 in saves, thats a record for me. Really loved it. Thanks Dr. MAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

I was able to fix it and unlock (finally) all the gallery.

Here is my persistent with everything unlocked, just drop it in your saves folder.

Hope that helps! :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Hi there, fellas!
It’s Saturday and as always, we have some project news for you.
This week was BIG for our game:
  • We finally finish our work on Phoebe’s events – it’s means we done with posing and now MAD’s PC are rendering those sweet scenes. In total all Phoebe’s scenes in our next update will count: 385 HOT static renders and 31 SEXy animations (at the beginning our plan was only - 150 renders and 15 animations for our foxy);
  • Now we are working on reward art’s for upcoming update:
    - «Phoebe’s - Special 4 Discord outfit»;
    - «Lilith - Best side girl»;
    - «Yui’s - Miss ATMOSPHERE June».
It will not take long… and btw don’t miss our « » poll – now Alice takes the lead, but it can be change by your votes. You have only one day to decide which girl will have special art in our next update.
  • Also, on this week we invest some of our time in searching a professional English translator for our game. And we have some success in it, but we can’t talk more about it now. Stay tuned for more info.
  • Next week we will start code a new build of project ATMOSPHERE.
Sincerely thanks for your support and have a nice weekend!
Dr. Mad & Team

Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Hello, fixers!
We have some status report for you.

Last week:

• We finish post-processing procedures to all our graphic part for our next update;
  • We make a new record for reward arts in one update – now it’s 61 reward renders:
  • Phoebe’s events (more than one… :));
  • Phoebe’s - Special 4 Discord poll outfit;
  • Susan’s events (vanilla and kinky);
  • Lilith - Best side girl;
  • ??? - (story paths);
  • Yui’s (story paths);
  • Yui’s - Miss ATMOSPHERE June;
And btw our Congratulation to Alice fans. She won our «Miss ATMOSPHERE July» poll and will be our next girl which gets a special artwork for next(not this one) update.
  • We make a new 15 avatars for BIOS.
  • We start coding a new build.
Last status we told you that’s now we work on improve our English version of the game. And now we can tell you more about it:

We contact a couple professional English translators who agree to make our English translate even better. And it’s not just edit work – we talk about completely new translation of the whole game in its current condition. By numbers, now it’s 451 pages (94,197 words) of story.

And now we need to choose – who’s we hire as our new English translator, and here we need your help, we ask for those of you, who have English as native language to contact us on our server (PM shamanio). And help us to choose.

Dr. Mad and team

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Just started this game again after playing the initial release. I love the whole idea behind the story, the models look great, but I am struggling with the dialogue. It isn't the fact that the English is not perfect, that's not the problem... it's the dialogue. I find it unconvincing and poorly structured. I am not sure if the author is an artist with a great idea for a story, but it seems that way.

Example: MCs sister turns up, they chat. His sister asks him if anything is the matter, and after thinking about it, he replies "No. Don't worry about it. It's just a little problems". His girlfriend is in hospital in a coma, injected with an unknown substance by a person from another world, and it's "just a little problem"???? Come on! Nobody would ever talk or think like that. The author needs a writer or an editor.

Please don't get me wrong... I'm going to play this VN to see how the story develops. I really want to like it.

Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Salut, fellas!

Week are gone and as always, we here to talk about project ATMOSPHERE news.

This week - we continuing working hard, and make everything we can to release a new update as soon as possible. In details this week was about three major things:

• Coding new upcoming update… All thing goes smooth and release will be very soon.
  • Searching new music tracks and sounds for deeper immersion… and we glad with a result, - can’t wait to share it with you guys.
  • Coding separate build of the game with new English translate (3 variants of one previous event). We still collecting volunteers request, so if you have English as your native language and want to help us improve our game - contact us on our Discord server (PM shamanio).
Also, we fix some bugs, make some Brainstorm meeting to discuss new stories, events and game mechanics for our next updates – yes, we invest some of our time to think about our next steps. But we can’t talk about it now, stay tuned.

Dr. Mad and team.

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Hello, guys!

Our test build with new English translate(3 variants of it) - is ready.

This build is based upon Jessie dream event (day 15) - so it’s basically can contain story spoiler for a new players, so please be cautious.

If you wanna help us improve our game – PM me for download link here or on our Discord server.

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Just started this game again after playing the initial release. I love the whole idea behind the story, the models look great, but I am struggling with the dialogue. It isn't the fact that the English is not perfect, that's not the problem... it's the dialogue. I find it unconvincing and poorly structured. I am not sure if the author is an artist with a great idea for a story, but it seems that way.

Example: MCs sister turns up, they chat. His sister asks him if anything is the matter, and after thinking about it, he replies "No. Don't worry about it. It's just a little problems". His girlfriend is in hospital in a coma, injected with an unknown substance by a person from another world, and it's "just a little problem"???? Come on! Nobody would ever talk or think like that. The author needs a writer or an editor.

Please don't get me wrong... I'm going to play this VN to see how the story develops. I really want to like it.
Thanks for feedback mate, we hear it and we try to work on it - we hire a professional translater, and this example you discribe - is perfect case of our bad translate. Originnaly MC did't want to drag Phoebe in it or share his problems with her (until he can figure "whats happen" by himself - in this part of the game he doesnt know what to do with it) (thats was on thinking comment). And then he say: "No, its just my own problems. Don't warry.".

If you want help us, PM me.

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Those great looking renders make interested, but the story keep engaged. I reached page 25 in saves, thats a record for me. Really loved it. Thanks Dr. MAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

I was able to fix it and unlock (finally) all the gallery.

Here is my persistent with everything unlocked, just drop it in your saves folder.

Hope that helps! :HideThePain:
Thanks, man. We will fix it.

Reactions: FromTheDarkSide

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017

Hello, fellas!
We here with a new project ATMOSPHERE dev status.
Last week was mainly focus on coding new update and adding some new features to the game, in particular we can describe it like:
  • Coding new update build (version 0.4-P1). We almost finish our main coding part (add all texts, static renders and animations). Our next step in coding – adds some nice license music and immersive sounds to make game more live. And after that – coding is officially finish, new build goes to QA.
    On our dev schedule we will finish all coding part by next week.
  • Coding separate build with a new English translate. By last week we finish this build and finally choose a professional English translator for our game – Big thanks to all community members who help us choose a translator. We hope that with a new team member, we will push our game to a next level of immersion.
  • As always, we find and fix some bugs, and adds couple new feature to game, while we code it, but we can’t talk about it, without showing it (and it's needs some polish). So please be patient, soon we will tell more info about new features we add in the game. You will not be disappointed. Stay tuned.
Dr. Mad and team.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017

Hi, fixers!
As always, we here to share with you our dev news:
  • Coding part is officially done! This week we finish all coding part (we add all texts, static renders, animations, license music and sounds).
  • We start testing our new build. After we finish our coding part, we start testing it immediately. By now it’s about 30% on progress tracker.
  • Add some new features. While we test our build, we also make some changes to code to smooth storytelling and add some new features. About all new features we will tell in release post.
Well guys we are close to finish line, soon we will tell actual release date - we are 100% sure it will be In the next few days!
Thanks for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes