Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Development Log May #4

Hi there, fixers!
Another week are gone to Johny Silverhand’s concert, so as always I wanna talk to you about project development news:
• All this week I was focused on Susan’s event vanilla part, - that’s mean all week I make hots renders with Susan, and create a lot of sexy animation with her – Susan’s fans definitely will not be disappointed. Some taste of it, we already post in the middle of the week as Preview to next update;
• Last week we ended Phoebe’s lewd special scene polls and you guys choose hot outfit for our little foxy, - so on this week I also try touch some renders for this event and I can’t wait to share more with you guys - it’s really hot! Teaser preview attach to this post - enjoy.
• “It is only those who do nothing who makes no mistake.” - this is a quote of one wise man, - so I work a lot for project ATMOSPHERE and it’s also have mistakes in it, - so on this week I also make some minor fixes of previous versions.
Next week in my schedule will be another Susan’s week (but this time I will focus on “kinky” root) and I hope finish Phoebe’s lewd special scene, - stay tuned for more info
And one more thing - , so you need to hurry, if you still not give your vote to one of our girls. Winner girl will get an wallpaper art.
Thanks for all your support and have a great weekend!
Dr. Mad.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Started playing this today and I'm a little confused on Susan's path. I've searched my question in this thread and the dev said that she has a vanilla path which I'd like to take. Do I have to join her club for this? I'm asking because I said no at first and now she wants to stay as friends for not joining the club. Perhaps the vanilla path starts later on after I say no again?

Edit: Nvm, seems like the massage scene was part of her vanilla path.

Last edited:

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hi there, choombas's!
Week are over, - and it mean’s we are gonna talk with you guys, about our project news:
  • "Best side girl" poll is complete and the winner is… Lilith - this mean she will get a special wallpaper art soon.
  • All of writing work for upcoming update are officially complete.
  • My PC already complete all renders for 4 events thats will includes in upcoming update.
  • As i mention in our previous status - this week was full of Susan’s company. Now it was her kinky style root. I did a lots of sexy posing and smoked animations for you guys!
  • Beautiful foxy, - Phoebe got my attention as well. This week i work for posing her special lewd scene. And it’s fcking good
So we are in final part of our update - after i complete posing and animations for Susans (kinky) and Phoebe special event’s, and my PC will start render it. All of my work will be is coding 0.4-P1 build, and then run some QA testing and thats it - release.
Stay tuned for more news. We wish you a happy and pleasant weekend!
Dr. Mad.

Fenris Bjorn

Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys!
Sorry for asking a stupid question but why is this game has the "sandbox" tag? Im at day 14 but so far this is just a visual novel with a map. There are no repeatable scenes so far, No independent character progression. If this is a sandbox game why do i have to follow a linear story line?. I'm mostly interested in Monica so far but the other characters are kinda boring or just outright ugly :D.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Movie theater girl ugly ?? 2 Asian girls ugly ?? LoL.

Edit; Susan is ugly
Hey guys!
Sorry for asking a stupid question but why is this game has the "sandbox" tag? Im at day 14 but so far this is just a visual novel with a map. There are no repeatable scenes so far, No independent character progression. If this is a sandbox game why do i have to follow a linear story line?. I'm mostly interested in Monica so far but the other characters are kinda boring or just outright ugly :D.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Fenris Bjorn

It ain't me

May 11, 2020
i have downloaded the Anon link (Win version) but i cant extract the Rar. It said something like "rar has been damaged or corruption..."
// used IDM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have downloaded the Anon link (Win version) but i cant extract the Rar. It said something like "rar has been damaged or corruption..."
// used IDM
try 7zip and it's zip not rar so whatever you dl'd wasn't game.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes