It ain't me

May 11, 2020
try 7zip and it's zip not rar so whatever you dl'd wasn't game.
Thanks for the rep. I dont know somehow my downloaded file just about 3.1GB ( on the web it said 4.0 GB) even the IDM said it completed download.
Now i will try download it again :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the rep. I dont know somehow my downloaded file just about 3.1GB ( on the web it said 4.0 GB) even the IDM said it completed download.
Now i will try download it again :(
try with jdownloader.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Hey its just my opinion man :D. But you are right the girl who works in the cinema is quite nice looking. But that's besides the point. So far this is not a sandbox game. Its just a visual novel with a map. SO FAR.
Amy is best girl.

And yes it's not really a sandbox, I think it's in the TAG because some people would cry over when seeing the map.
I'm glad though, I don't like sandbox.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Are you into a girl and want to make her fall in love with you? Just spy on her showering every day and she'll be riding your dick in no time.

Captura de Tela (45).png

It is sad when we see such a beautiful game like this with an MC who is supposed to be a 25-year-old man, graduated in Robotics, who behaves like a 12-year-old boy. Some dialogues and situations are very silly and unrealistic. This game needs another writer and a proper translator.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1655270776521.png

Development Log June #2

Hi, chumbas!
Weekend now!!!
So it's time to talk about dev. status.
We are still working on Susan’s “kinky” event - for start we hope to complete this event by one week, but it's real life and not everything goes as we planned, and that is exactly how it's meant to be with this event. We add's some more choice in process and add more content so now It's even hotter than we plan it from start! We sure - kinky root players will be pleased.
Also we are working hard to create Phoebe’s lewd special event, but almost all our time on this week eats Susan's with her kinky ideas.
Yesterday we start a new "Miss ATMOSPHERE - June Poll" so please check it out. Winner girl will get additional wallpaper art in upcoming update.
As always - thanks for all your support and have a great weekend!
Dr. Mad.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
School never teaches boys or girls how to behave with eachother.
They are made fiercely competitive to the point of cheating/bullying/seducing.
One fantastic exercise would be for everyone to partner up and date during their school years,
so they know what it feels and looks like to actually start a relationship the right way.
Other then that, the seducers get the girls and not much else, the bullies bully, school over.
Most of the time, it is not the skills that land the girl, or charisma, or good talks.
It is the body, the infatuation the girls fabricate in their minds and dumb attraction.
Are you into a girl and want to make her fall in love with you? Just spy on her showering every day and she'll be riding your dick in no time.

View attachment 1871234

It is sad when we see such a beautiful game like this with an MC who is supposed to be a 25-year-old man, graduated in Robotics, who behaves like a 12-year-old boy. Some dialogues and situations are very silly and unrealistic. This game needs another writer and a proper translator.
This is what works with these characters, his bold moves, her sqeamish reaction to it.

ElricV

Oct 4, 2019
Great visual novel. Detail is quite good, the women (all of them) are pretty hot....the immersiveness is excellent. Nice story line.....great product so far.

Kimi996

Oct 31, 2017
scene_02_01_Camera_01.png

Hi, fellas!
It’s time to share with you our latest news:
  • Finally, I can say that’s all my work for Susan’s “kinky” event is complete! Now it up to my PC – to render all frames and some additional animations for it;
  • Next and finally last stop for this event is Phoebe’s lewd special event, I already start some posing work for this scene. And I love it! And more important that’s I like my pace with it. Our hope to complete it on next week and then we move to coding part (which usually not take long).
  • Also, I want to tell that I invest some of my time to learn how to make real emotions on character face’s. I can’t wait to use this’s skills for future scenes.
  • This weekend we must know which girl will be project ATMOSPHERE’s "Miss June". But we have here not ordinary situation - you guys decide that’s both Yui and Amy deserve to be «Miss June»…But «Miss June» title will get only one girl, so we have to make additional « » poll which help you choose who will win the title and get additional wallpaper art in upcoming update.
As always – Love you all! Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!
Dr. Mad.

Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Hi, everyone!
Our work on upcoming update is not finish yet. Now we are making hot Phoebe special event. As always, it’s grown in process of development and this event is no different. We already change our plans and add some more story and content for you. But now we don’t want to make any spoilers and decide to talk to you guys about our further plans for our game.

We have a lot of ideas and some of it already in development process:
  • Replays. You ask for it and we hear you. We already working on game code to add replays in our game. We add it in our next update (not this one, but next).
  • Changes in Amy’s story. When we create Amy, we don’t take many stakes to this character. But your feedback and our last Miss June Poll’s say this girl have lot of fans. So we think that Amy worth a better story in our game. Soon we will make some changes to her line. We already slightly change her visuals: upgrade her skin textures and add some more details to her look. Cinema events will be totally changed, and we add some more Amy related events in free mode. We hope all players will be pleased with changes in Amy root, and she will be more popular. All changes will be unlocked to all players. If you already finish current episodes and don’t want to start from a begin, we will give opportunity, see Amy new scenes in Replay (which will be soon added to game). We do our best to make these changes carefully and not break any save games. With this changes we hope to fix our early errors and give Amy a story she deserves.
  • Changes to Free mode. In current state our Free mode gameplay in mostly unused so we try to change it. Make it more interesting. Some our events and characters roots not so tied to main story so we decide to place it in free mode. Those events and stories will be untied from Story mode day-cycle system and will flow separately from main story. Completing this free mode events and story’s will be completely optional and not be tied to a main story progression. This will allow us to add more content without touching a main story, and will give players option to take a break form main story at any time. And mostly will make our Free mode is truly Free. Changes to Free mode mechanic will be on a step-by-step basis. Stay tuned for more info in our future updates.
  • Changes to Economic model. Now our game has only basics of economic model, - MC has wallet and he get incomes to it, but what for? If he doesn’t have opportunity to spend them. So, we decide to add more economic mechanic to our game. In our next updates we will add some new free mode events that will make MC goes to Miranda store and buy something. More info about our new economic model we will tell in our future status updates. Again - so we clear, it will be added only to avoidable free mode events to add more content – no grind game. We promise you.
  • Changes to beginning of the game. We know that first 10 days have less content and story pace is kind low. So, we try to fix that. In our future updates we will try remade first 10 days: some dialogs from our main characters will be reworked, we make some changes to our current events (some of it will be untied from story to a free mode), we will add some new events and new animations. We will try to make beginning of the game more focus on main story and will try to involved MC in main story much faster than it is now. That’s not easy task (it’s almost half of game by now), but we already make our development plan for this task and try to make some changes in current update. We will talk more closely about those changes when we add it. As always all of these changes don’t affect your current progress, but we highly recommend you to start from begin when we will finish our work on first 10 days.
  • Susan. Well, perhaps Susan is the most scandalous character in our game, and we know many of you guys, play the game just for it. And we appreciate it. In our next update all Susan fans will be rewarded for your waiting so long... We add 2 events (kinky and romantic) that will dedicate to this girl. In totals it 550 renders and 62 animations just for Susan and you guys. Damn that’s will be hot! But that's not all our plans for Susan. We also decided to make some changes and improvements to her previous events. Firstly, we will give to you guy’s immediately opportunity to choose which path (submission or romantic), or perhaps even refusal to interact with her - for your choice. In case of that we will rework Susans previous events so they can match your choice. We will also add these events with more animations and new hot renders. And this is not the end of the Susan story. Many of you do not understand her role in the main story and consider this character to be "drawn" to story, but this is just first glance... So, we will try to end your doubts. Susan is very closely connected with the main story of the game. She is a kind of preparation for more difficult trials and choices... You all meet Karen, so the line of this character will go very far and deep... And the development of this line will directly depend, from the choices you made with Susan. At the same time, Karen's line will not affect your relationship with Susan, which will continue until the end of the game. And this is just a tip of how complex game will make, we sure you'll like it. Stay tuned.
  • Jesse. Right now, everything related to Jesse seems so chaotic and unfinished, and we can see it from results of our polls. And we agree that it's hard for you guys follow the path of this character... She stays in a coma for to long... This why we will also focus to rework some of her events to fill the gaps. Some of Jesse events will be partially reworked, some will be completely renewed, we also will add some additional events with her – those events do not affect the main story and will be free mode base. The goal is to increase interest in Jesse because this character is highly involved in the main plot.
And this is just a tip of our future updates, we are also working on other important changes and additions to our game, we working on improving dialogues and fixing bugs, on translations into other languages, on new interesting mechanics, - we are doing everything to increase your interest in our game.

Most important – just to be clear, all of our plans we talk today, will not slow the process of creating our new updates – it’s in our dev backlog to invest 30% of our time to fix bugs and rework our old mechanics.

We wish you a good weekend.
Dr. Mad.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I'm glad that they work on Amy !
A lot of idea here, pretty interesting, this game is still one of my favorite here.
I don't know if I will play next update though, I want to wait for a full Amy experience.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I don't know unless I'm forced to start over due to broken saves it will be hard to see all the scenes they're adding. I get that they want to add interest to Jesse, but she's just not around enough for people to invest in. She will still be in a coma and we're spending our time getting to know the other girls who are actually around. I think only the true hardcore fans will want to go back and see them.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Hi, everyone!
Our work on upcoming update is not finish yet. Now we are making hot Phoebe special event. As always, it’s grown in process of development and this event is no different. We already change our plans and add some more story and content for you. But now we don’t want to make any spoilers and decide to talk to you guys about our further plans for our game.

We have a lot of ideas and some of it already in development process:
  • Replays. You ask for it and we hear you. We already working on game code to add replays in our game. We add it in our next update (not this one, but next).
  • Changes in Amy’s story. When we create Amy, we don’t take many stakes to this character. But your feedback and our last Miss June Poll’s say this girl have lot of fans. So we think that Amy worth a better story in our game. Soon we will make some changes to her line. We already slightly change her visuals: upgrade her skin textures and add some more details to her look. Cinema events will be totally changed, and we add some more Amy related events in free mode. We hope all players will be pleased with changes in Amy root, and she will be more popular. All changes will be unlocked to all players. If you already finish current episodes and don’t want to start from a begin, we will give opportunity, see Amy new scenes in Replay (which will be soon added to game). We do our best to make these changes carefully and not break any save games. With this changes we hope to fix our early errors and give Amy a story she deserves.
  • Changes to Free mode. In current state our Free mode gameplay in mostly unused so we try to change it. Make it more interesting. Some our events and characters roots not so tied to main story so we decide to place it in free mode. Those events and stories will be untied from Story mode day-cycle system and will flow separately from main story. Completing this free mode events and story’s will be completely optional and not be tied to a main story progression. This will allow us to add more content without touching a main story, and will give players option to take a break form main story at any time. And mostly will make our Free mode is truly Free. Changes to Free mode mechanic will be on a step-by-step basis. Stay tuned for more info in our future updates.
  • Changes to Economic model. Now our game has only basics of economic model, - MC has wallet and he get incomes to it, but what for? If he doesn’t have opportunity to spend them. So, we decide to add more economic mechanic to our game. In our next updates we will add some new free mode events that will make MC goes to Miranda store and buy something. More info about our new economic model we will tell in our future status updates. Again - so we clear, it will be added only to avoidable free mode events to add more content – no grind game. We promise you.
  • Changes to beginning of the game. We know that first 10 days have less content and story pace is kind low. So, we try to fix that. In our future updates we will try remade first 10 days: some dialogs from our main characters will be reworked, we make some changes to our current events (some of it will be untied from story to a free mode), we will add some new events and new animations. We will try to make beginning of the game more focus on main story and will try to involved MC in main story much faster than it is now. That’s not easy task (it’s almost half of game by now), but we already make our development plan for this task and try to make some changes in current update. We will talk more closely about those changes when we add it. As always all of these changes don’t affect your current progress, but we highly recommend you to start from begin when we will finish our work on first 10 days.
  • Susan. Well, perhaps Susan is the most scandalous character in our game, and we know many of you guys, play the game just for it. And we appreciate it. In our next update all Susan fans will be rewarded for your waiting so long... We add 2 events (kinky and romantic) that will dedicate to this girl. In totals it 550 renders and 62 animations just for Susan and you guys. Damn that’s will be hot! But that's not all our plans for Susan. We also decided to make some changes and improvements to her previous events. Firstly, we will give to you guy’s immediately opportunity to choose which path (submission or romantic), or perhaps even refusal to interact with her - for your choice. In case of that we will rework Susans previous events so they can match your choice. We will also add these events with more animations and new hot renders. And this is not the end of the Susan story. Many of you do not understand her role in the main story and consider this character to be "drawn" to story, but this is just first glance... So, we will try to end your doubts. Susan is very closely connected with the main story of the game. She is a kind of preparation for more difficult trials and choices... You all meet Karen, so the line of this character will go very far and deep... And the development of this line will directly depend, from the choices you made with Susan. At the same time, Karen's line will not affect your relationship with Susan, which will continue until the end of the game. And this is just a tip of how complex game will make, we sure you'll like it. Stay tuned.
  • Jesse. Right now, everything related to Jesse seems so chaotic and unfinished, and we can see it from results of our polls. And we agree that it's hard for you guys follow the path of this character... She stays in a coma for to long... This why we will also focus to rework some of her events to fill the gaps. Some of Jesse events will be partially reworked, some will be completely renewed, we also will add some additional events with her – those events do not affect the main story and will be free mode base. The goal is to increase interest in Jesse because this character is highly involved in the main plot.
And this is just a tip of our future updates, we are also working on other important changes and additions to our game, we working on improving dialogues and fixing bugs, on translations into other languages, on new interesting mechanics, - we are doing everything to increase your interest in our game.

Most important – just to be clear, all of our plans we talk today, will not slow the process of creating our new updates – it’s in our dev backlog to invest 30% of our time to fix bugs and rework our old mechanics.

We wish you a good weekend.
Dr. Mad.
[ Firstly, we will give to you guy’s immediately opportunity to choose which path (submission or romantic), or perhaps even refusal to interact with her - for your choice ]

Lack of that option was the main drawback of this game. Femdom not for me. Susan is weird too. Like adding insult to injury, foot ...... is there too. Probably will reject her.
Glad to see the change. Ready to play fresh game

Waiting for economy update. Very interesting

Last edited:

Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Hi, fellas!

It's weekend and as always it we have status update news. We are still making our next update. By our previous status updates, we told you that now we are creating a Phoebe’s part for upcoming update. And at the beginning, we think that Phoebe will get a shorter (than Susan) strait-content event. Which was main theme in her special lewd polls we post earlier. We hope to complete this event by a week - our dev plan and our scripts for it was ready and told us the same timeline, but we love Phoebe as match as you do - and it will be unfair to our Little Foxy and her loyal fans. So we decide to develop another scene with Phoebe which adds more content to Phoebe’s fans. Yeap. - that’s means Phoebe will get additional scene in this update.

We hope you fellas are accept our little delay for more Phoebe’s hot content in our game.

And one more thing... – we add another character (not a new one, but with some visual improvements) in our new Phoebe's scene. Who is she and what part she act in new Phoebe’s scene – you have guess it…

As always - thanks for all your support and have a great weekend!

Dr. Mad.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Well,thats plenty explanation about what we will have in a future,but not single one about estimate time to see it. I mean next update,not whole of future updates.
EDIT: I'm always ok when dev re-do some parts of the story if is to make it better,but only when original one is finished. Otherwise it means all over again,especially those games with plenty different paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex13_zen

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
With current pace of updates they better be careful with game's overview as: "The action of the game takes place in the near future. The year 2025"
I suggest to change the year or update the overview as: "The action of the game takes place in recent history. The year 2025"
Just saying....

Reactions: jankohahalol
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes