Unreal Engine Onhold Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet [Test version v0.55] [MATEYDEV]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Blonde chick at PE was my favorite. Definitely agree on that point.
The dev mentioned he would remake that model although it would obviously look different

How can I do this?
I need to replace System for ProgressionData file?
I need to only paste ProgressionData on SaveGame?
Can you explain how to acess de Gallery, please!

Thanks!
Download the file, rename it so that you can erase the (numbers)_ part in the file name
Next, open the file explorer on your computer, go to
%LocalAppData%\ProjectElimination\Saved\SaveGames\System
and replace ProgressionData.sav with the file you downloaded
Finally, start the game and you can open the gallery in there

cabeludo1

Feb 11, 2022
The dev mentioned he would remake that model although it would obviously look different

Download the file, rename it so that you can erase the (numbers)_ part in the file name

This folder "System" don't exist, I need to create, or I rename the file to System.sav?

cabeludo1

Feb 11, 2022

Here is:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\ProjectElimination\Saved\SaveGames, and there is no more folders after this!

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Not work, I can't acess any menu in the game, there is a hint?
Start the game, play a bit.
This will generate a save file, go to the path mentioned before: copy and paste %LocalAppData%\ProjectElimination\Saved\SaveGames\System in the file explorer address bar on a folder to reach the exact file location, replace the file there with the one you downloaded (the name must be the same, so remove the numbers on the file name)

cabeludo1

Feb 11, 2022
This will generate a save file, go to the path mentioned before: copy and paste %LocalAppData%\ProjectElimination\Saved\SaveGames\System in the file explorer address bar on a folder to reach the exact file location, replace the file there with the one you downloaded (the name must be the same, so remove the numbers on the file name)
"System" is a sav file, not a folder, so I need to replace this file.
Correct?

Thanks!
I'll try.

cabeludo1

Feb 11, 2022
Nothing happens!

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Cant find a way to return to base to purchase.
Monsters r way too strong since they can just push u down and cause a lot of damage,and MC can only use a torch,very hard to kill like more than 5 monsters at same time.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Nothing happens!
This is how it should look, the obscured part of the path is your PC's username...
1645893310345.png
of course, the save file is for the latest version...
There is legitimately nothing more than this that I can do to help.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Cant find a way to return to base to purchase.
Monsters r way too strong since they can just push u down and cause a lot of damage,and MC can only use a torch,very hard to kill like more than 5 monsters at same time.
the only way I found to return to the base is to die due to fall damage, there is the option to RTB there, sadly the teleporter was never functional...

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
God damn the quality of this is outrageous....which means it'll take years to just get abandoned. We all know how this goes. Happens every time. Quality stuff always gets abandoned or just stays in stasis for eons. But I do have hopes for this one at least....for now.

pewpew168

Dec 22, 2018
God damn the quality of this is outrageous....which means it'll take years to just get abandoned. We all know how this goes. Happens every time. Quality stuff always gets abandoned or just stays in stasis for eons. But I do have hopes for this one at least....for now.

It's hard to believe he's doing it all by himself. Talented or dedicated to say the least.

zeegerdeeger

Dec 26, 2021
You better keep your hopes up, he's one of the most committed devs out there. Been keeping track on the progress on patreon and discord, and I'll say the status updates have been astounding.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
It's great to have one more side-croll option.
The girl is attractive without a doubt, I can't imagine doing anything other than getting sucked into the monsters :LOL:

I must say that for just one person, its quality is impressive, although it is also somewhat slow (and more so with the errors in its development).
There is a long way to go, but it is worth taking a look at the progress of this.
Quality? Yes :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hfreak

moned

Sep 16, 2017
MateyDev just cannot pick what he wants to do can he. First it's a survival horror dead space resident evil mashup, that makes progress, gets a huge overhaul tech demo stage, gets dropped. Then it's a blatant "legally distinct" Alien Quest Eve but in 2.5d and harder with horribly clunky controls not fitting a side-scroller. And now it's back to full 3d with a more survival action influence.

I get that his PC committed sudoku on him, but he does hop back and forth on what he wants to be doing, just when he seems to be hitting that "breakthrough" for development. Hopefully he sticks with this one as I like the direction it is taking.

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
The animations still have the same problem they had when it was a side scroller. They look nice at a basic level but the animation feels super wooden and unnatural. No struggle to escape, that weird way the zombie starts slow like he needs to charge up his cock before he can get going, the forced and unnatural thrusting that looks like his ass is stuck in a giant invisible slingshot - like before, it just looks "off." No doubt there's a lot of potential, but I'm worried that the dev will lean too heavily on UE4 graphics to do the work on the surface without the detail needed to make the animations look right.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes