Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Arythmynon

Dec 1, 2020
A diamond suggestion.. Instead of a fade to black, scene when grabbed and caught, we'd much rather prefer how it happened in section 07, instead of teleporting somewhere random, there was a smooth transfer to the animation. May take work, but I think it's a great suggestion and could increase the overall value of the game as it sits

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
A diamond suggestion.. Instead of a fade to black, scene when grabbed and caught, we'd much rather prefer how it happened in section 07, instead of teleporting somewhere random, there was a smooth transfer to the animation. May take work, but I think it's a great suggestion and could increase the overall value of the game as it sits
Agree with all my heart

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Agree with all my heart
Seamless transitions are planned once other priorities are met ;).

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I can't figure out which version to download, which is the latest and most complete?
the one not under spoiler "older links" in the OP (as per F95 rules I can't remove links, an admin must do it)

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
if u r developer of this game then plz consider adding body customization for breasts and butt size.... if u r not the dev of this game then plz pass this to the dev if u can :)
Character customization has been a matter of discussion for a while, body sliders will, in all probability, not be part of it as changing body shapes would create issues with the animations, that are handcrafted.
Nevertheless, the character customization system has not been defined yet, but the dev has confirmed that it will be only preset base (example: 10 different eyes shapes, 10 mouth shapes; Skyrim, not Fallout 4 to understand) as such, different uncostomizable preset body types might be available as part of the class system.

Note: when I say "probably" is because the system in question has not yet been defined, but only planned, stuff might change, but it's not likely.

Reactions: NemesisOfLife
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes