Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
can you provide a screenshot? you should land on this screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, be advised, in your specific case, you are below the current recommended GPU specs with that integrated...so there is no guarantee...
i can see this screen
the screen after this is wht is black and i get the error
when loading the app goes fullscreen even when i have placed it in windowed so i cant take a screenshot

Reactions: Alket

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry, when you say "RX580 farts" means that you can't run the game, it crashes or it's the room that becomes smelly? :ROFLMAO:
If you can provide screenshots of any error would be great...
I meant that she tries too hard to try to deliver at least 30Fps in FullHD.
I ran the game from 17 FPS to 26, very low and with a lot of effort, my configuration is a Ryzen 5 2600x and an RX580 model with 8GB, along with 16GB of Ram memory at 3000mhz
FSR in performance and almost everything in low quality

Last edited:

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
Really, really dislike the new walking and running animation. He made the character feel very nice and weighty before and now it feels very floaty and the animation also looks stupid.
She also doesnt run as feminine like before.
Really trash decision.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I meant that she tries too hard to try to deliver at least 30Fps
but you are able to load the map and run the game even with AMD, so the issue might be related to RDNA2...

Really, really dislike the new walking and running animation. He made the character feel very nice and weighty before and now it feels very floaty and the animation also looks stupid.
She also doesnt run as feminine like before.
Really trash decision.
Believe it or not, those new animations were suppose to add weight to the whole locomotion system by adding startup and a more defined running animation...but thanks for the feedback anyway...

игра вылетает i 5 6600 rx 6600
Same AMD related issue as before, thanks for the report, we are trying to fix it.

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
but you are able to load the map and run the game even with AMD, so the issue might be related to RDNA2...

Believe it or not, those new animations were suppose to add weight to the whole locomotion system by adding startup and a more defined running animation...but thanks for the feedback anyway...

Same AMD related issue as before, thanks for the report, we are trying to fix it.
You guys will stick with the new animations? her previous jogging animation was much more weighty, you could practically feel how heavy her ass was.
i think the new animation should be a short sprint instead on top of the previous jogging animation, imo.

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
i love you Alket :3
(also i know its matoy and not you but i want to thank you for continue to talk about the project and give us some info about everything) keep the good work and good luck to matey

(sorry for bad English)

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Somehow the game ain't loading for me. I tried almost about everything and I mean, e v e r y t h i n g
What are your system specs?

Has the demo timer thing been removed? I really want to try this, but putting timers in any game just makes me not want to play them at all.
The timer was removed 2 hours after it was added...there is no timer

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
The AMD issue is RDNA2 specific, trying to figure out what causes it, might take a while tho...

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Hey this has good potential. Hope character creation comes soon as while the default armor and char are nice, titty sliders make everything better.

One thing I do want to see fixed is the weird depth of field everything has that you can't seem to disable or change. Also let me use the mouse wheel to zoom in in the different camera modes during animations. Models also look pretty good but maybe some more facial variance during animations, such as her eyes peeking open every once in awhile.

Longer term stuff to think on would be to make grapple anims sexy when you are exposed clothing wise, a partial dress system might be nice here since having all the armor come off for a bj can be silly. Also group anims but I know that has to be in the works, the current queue system in anims is great but I would like if it didn't reset the camera every time a new cycle started. Also switching the inventory menu to the 'I' keybind will flow better and allow you to open the menu if you need to adjust settings at times where the inventory is locked.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes