Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

laperuza

May 9, 2017
ye sadly cant go past loading screen with "d3d device being lost"
6700xt
tried few things and dont wanna waste more time to tryna solve
also see people having same with amd

damn i hoped to try this new build today

nopalcetorun

May 9, 2017
ue4.png
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] Line: 198
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost.
(Error: 0x887A0020 - 'INTERNAL_ERROR')

The GPU is 6800XT in case that matters.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
View attachment 2596753
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] Line: 198
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost.
(Error: 0x887A0020 - 'INTERNAL_ERROR')

The GPU is 6800XT in case that matters.
ye sadly cant go past loading screen with "d3d device being lost"
6700xt
tried few things and dont wanna waste more time to tryna solve
also see people having same with amd

damn i hoped to try this new build today
6700XT, Ryzen 7. It still crashes with the D3D error.
Sad to see all of these reports...there is an issue with RDNA2 architecture that we are in the trying to solve (sadly we didn't have a tester with a modern AMD card and this was not found earlier), issue that seem "common" on Unreal 4 games, even some from big companies...will keep you posted as soon as a solution is found...

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
It works for me on mine RX6800XT ...on Linux :cool:. But not 100% correctly.

On character select menu I have 13 FPS on any settings though can get 50 on ultra in game with FSR disabled in 2K resolution. But in game there are some rendering issues - for example base surfaces have strange stripes. This is somehow related to shadows - lowering shadows quality makes that stripes larger and blurrier though object shadows themselves render fine.
1683236985795.png

Reactions: Alket

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
It works for me on mine RX6800XT ...on Linux :cool:. But not 100% correctly.

On character select menu I have 13 FPS on any settings though can get 50 on ultra in game with FSR disabled in 2K resolution. But in game there are some rendering issues - for example base surfaces have strange stripes. This is somehow related to shadows - lowering shadows quality makes that stripes larger and blurrier though object shadows themselves render fine.
View attachment 2596789
This might actually be useful, thanks

Reactions: ryonreven

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
I can't figure out how to save the game. I'm in base, go to system and gameplay. But no save option. what am I wrong? please help T_T

Feb 11, 2020
seems like the fifth version of this thing, i feel bad for anyone that threw money at these
You do understand that there are usually multiple versions of a game being developed? A dev doesn't just magic up an entire game on demand, there's a working process of adding content and testing that goes into game development.

Unless you're talking about the previous titles (Elimination and Unknown). In which case, they were lost when his HDD failed. I feel bad that you've been burned so many times by other projects, but there's nothing saying you can't just... keep watching the development and not donate?

Reactions: Iambob

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
wow! this looks really cool. Will there be more monsters too? tentcels, dog, etc
Yep, in Phase 3 of the development Matto will move from worldbuilding to populating it with enemies and will rework the h-system and that stuff...

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Looks cool and dev I have an 9700K/ AMD 7900XT(RDNA3) and I also had the dxgi driver crash with DX11. No OC on my GPU my CPU is totally stable at 5GHZ so I tried DXVK and it runs through Vulkan fine. All Maxed settings but can you add a 4k option i can go into the ini's but here is attached the latest build of DXVK- drop it in the shipping folder

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Looks cool and dev I have an 9700K/ AMD 7900XT(RDNA3) and I also had the dxgi driver crash with DX11. No OC on my GPU my CPU is totally stable at 5GHZ so I tried DXVK and it runs through Vulkan fine. All Maxed settings but can you add a 4k option i can go into the ini's but here is attached the latest build of DXVK- drop it in the shipping folder
So RDNA3 also crashes on DirectX...but Vulkan works, good to know, thank you very much...

Reactions: mav99

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Hey there dev. Awesome work xD
Dev, can i too request a 4k option ? my native resolution is 4k so it would be really nice.

Another thing.. huh.. can you consider to at least, add a option to have clothed sex animation ?
I don't mean separately, it can be just the animations you will introduce with the new H system.
Sorry my english, noob brazilian here.

The gameplay, the animations are awesome.. it does remember sometimes a triple A game.
That's the first time i'm seeing this, i think. I mean, in a.. hentai game.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
Game ran fine for me, is there any chance we can get in world sex scenes rather then us getting teleport to a random building? otherwise this was actually pretty good i like the division inventory system and the metal gear solid survive style in general keep up the good work

Im using a 3070 32gb with a amd 9 5900x the game seems to be very cpu demanding

Reactions: CeLioCiBR
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes