Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

HenmiShmenmi

Jul 2, 2018
Honestly once I see a few more updates on this I'll probably start throwing some money into it. The gameplay is pretty fun and there's obviously a lot that's set in place to be worked upon. I just wouldn't want to put money into something that would end up getting abandoned at some point before it's completed... too much of that happening nowadays. Keep up the good work dev. Honestly making what could be a really fun game and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes in the future.

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
The target is 60FPS on high settings at 1080p with a GTX 1070, so you are a little below specs...you might need to ramp up FSR to maintain stable FPS

On a different note:

First run of the
Thanks, great game.
Even tho i played with 15fps, i really enjoyed, felt better than some RE games.
Looking forwards for the next updates.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
How do you fix the game not launching?
When I click the exe, there is no reaction. I see that my computer starts working on something for 1,5 seconds and drops whatever its doing with the exe without opening anything.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Working on the UI optimization:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very Wip (3D Map):

It's looking really good to me so far. I haven't actually played the demo yet. This game keeps looking better with each idea. Great job.

vaporware

Jan 18, 2019
Working on the UI optimization:

Very Wip (3D Map):

Topographical hologram is a cool idea. If there's an option to turn off color and just leave topography lines, it would be great.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Very Wip (3D Map):

I noticed in the corner the tip to eat food to stave off hunger otherwise operator will get tired.

I'm not a glutton for punishment myself but I know plenty that like to double-down on adversity with more 'this n thats' they need to be mindful of lest they die so I was curious on how [using the term loosely and not in the lewd sense] "hardcore" the 'needs' [food, water, etc?] are going to be in terms of what happens if they aren't maintained?

Will there be a minimum threshold where the operator will have persistent debuffs until the issue is addressed or will they be at risk of expiring if they don't snack on corn chips and 7up [if nothing else] from time to time?

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
I noticed in the corner the tip to eat food to stave off hunger otherwise operator will get tired.

I'm not a glutton for punishment myself but I know plenty that like to double-down on adversity with more 'this n thats' they need to be mindful of lest they die so I was curious on how [using the term loosely and not in the lewd sense] "hardcore" the 'needs' [food, water, etc?] are going to be in terms of what happens if they aren't maintained?

Will there be a minimum threshold where the operator will have persistent debuffs until the issue is addressed or will they be at risk of expiring if they don't snack on corn chips and 7up [if nothing else] from time to time?
As for me, the most important thing is not to bring it to the point of absurdity. There are people who have little difficulty, and they want the game to constantly punish them.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017

As for me, the most important thing is not to bring it to the point of absurdity. There are people who have little difficulty, and they want the game to constantly punish them.
You cannot die from hunger and the debuff from it will be not that substantial, it is used the other way around: you gain buffs (up to double the stamina) by having the food gauge over a certain level and debuffs from having it very low. It's meant not as a core feature to manage, but as something to take into consideration when taking too long outside the base and prepare before missions or exploration, will make the game harder the more you are outside the base.

Last edited:

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
does the game really require high end setup?
my zenbook S13 oled (Ryzen 7 6800U, radeon graphic) cant even touch 30 fps in low on every graphic and 720 res

Reactions: Eden7
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes