Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Yes

What? Would you like to know more?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you might wanna read this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NB: all this stuff is pulled from the public channel on Discord
Great ideas. How big the team is right now, to actually be able to implement all of these in less than 2 years? Serious question.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I'm back here after some time (around half a year), let's see what has changed :D
Well... bugs... quite a lot
But the enviroment looks nice... buuut... without the H-scenes it's almost like UE5 showcase game, well... it's still fun to play :D

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
Found that the zombies can clip through the elevator shaft and cause your character to clip through the elevator and fall to the ground floor and if you try to press the button you'll drop your air supply which will clip through the terrain and be unreachable.

Overall: interesting game and I look forward to seeing how it pans out.

Last edited:

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
Well it can be good if...
1 - anal\pussy\belly phisics + more costumes
2 - more enemis and scenes
3 - proper stealth system with revards and punishments (dev obviosly trying to make hybrid betveen MGS and Dead Space)
4 - More guns and silencers
5 - Reduse number of spawning enemis

Anyways this game has a potential and dev at least wotkin on it, thats a good sight.

Reactions: Eden7

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Well it can be good if...
1 - anal\pussy\belly phisics + more costumes
2 - more enemis and scenes
3 - proper stealth system with revards and punishments (dev obviosly trying to make hybrid betveen MGS and Dead Space)
4 - More guns and silencers
5 - Reduse number of spawning enemis

Anyways this game has a potential and dev at least wotkin on it, thats a good sight.
This is all pretty much planned...the only thing that might present an issue is body physics (it messes with the animations and clips with the outfits) that may not come any time soon

Reactions: Eden7

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
I grabbed the case from an airdrop, made it back to HQ, and tripped over the corner between the elevator platform and the ramp. The case landed sort of on top of me, stopping me from getting back up. I tried to do anything to move around, but I think I got softlocked. I briefly checked to see if anyone else here had that problem, but I didn't see anything related.

Reactions: Alket
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes