Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
This looks quite impressive for a sex game, like the mgs vibe, but the real question is... how much sex content is in the current version? Only defeat sex/monster rape or also story with cutscenes and other story characters?

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
This looks quite impressive for a sex game, like the mgs vibe, but the real question is... how much sex content is in the current version? Only defeat sex/monster rape or also story with cutscenes and other story characters?
For now only defeat / failed struggles against the placeholder monster.

Here more info on the future

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
Don't count on new scenes just yet. The author wants to make a “regular” version of the game first, and the 18+ content will come after everything.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
There's five animations I think, they're long and have some dynamic elements
Pressed against wall
Bent over a table
Doggy
Missionary
Blowjob

Reactions: EmIarMitee

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
UI suggestion.
In game menu should be darker and not so transparent. Hard to see the text as it blends in with the background game environment and sky very easily during the day or from other bright sources in the background.
Game doesn't seem to pause when pressing Esc to mess with inventory or game settings. If this is intentional for when using the inventory, please separate Game menu and player inventory menu UI so that players can actually pause the game when tweaking game settings and for when the need to be AFK arises.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
UI suggestion.
In game menu should be darker and not so transparent. Hard to see the text as it blends in with the background game environment and sky very easily during the day or from other bright sources in the background.
Game doesn't seem to pause when pressing Esc to mess with inventory or game settings. If this is intentional for when using the inventory, please separate Game menu and player inventory menu UI so that players can actually pause the game when tweaking game settings and for when the need to be AFK arises.
Great points I've felt myself. I also want to mention I once had an error where my live-action item UI flipped horizontally, effectively becoming unreadable for being too difficult to understand backwards. The menu object was facing away from the camera instead of towards it and stayed like that for the rest of the session.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Great points I've felt myself. I also want to mention I once had an error where my live-action item UI flipped horizontally, effectively becoming unreadable for being too difficult to understand backwards. The menu object was facing away from the camera instead of towards it and stayed like that for the rest of the session.
Interesting.
I also noticed that the FOV affects how far the in game Menu UI is as well. Higher FOV = smaller menu. The default camera position makes it hard to see as your character takes up a lot of your view. Dynamic FOV turned off helps a little bit. But then the menu is smaller lol.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
this is because the menu is rendered as part of the environment rn, the idea was to have something like the interface in Dead Space, integrated with the world itself...I also agree that its transparency and brightness makes it difficult to read; note this has been brought up many times, it's recognized as a design flaw and will be eventually worked on, in time...on of the issues of being a one man army dev is that things tend to pile up, for now it's functional enough, when the core features will all be done he'll move back fixing these things...
Or, you know, if his Patreon blows up to 10k a month and he'll be able to afford help, stuff will be done quicker...

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
this is because the menu is rendered as part of the environment rn, the idea was to have something like the interface in Dead Space, integrated with the world itself...I also agree that its transparency and brightness makes it difficult to read; note this has been brought up many times, it's recognized as a design flaw and will be eventually worked on, in time...on of the issues of being a one man army dev is that things tend to pile up, for now it's functional enough, when the core features will all be done he'll move back fixing these things...
Or, you know, if his Patreon blows up to 10k a month and he'll be able to afford help, stuff will be done quicker...
Why not change interface color blue like dead space?

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I forgot to mention another bug I found that hurts gameplay: I once let a zombie beat my heroine down out of sheer boredom then participated in the gear recovery mission that takes place afterwards. Because her dropped equipment was placed so deep under the ground she was unable to reclaim her equipment.

Mr.DemonXX

Oct 7, 2019
Who can help fix this shit? I don't have a hard drive "D"
sss.jpg
My ass in flame! (╯ಥДಥ)╯︵ ┻━┻ suka blyat!

Last edited:

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Who can help fix this shit? I don't have a hard drive "D"
View attachment 2991198
My ass in flame! (╯ಥДಥ)╯︵ ┻━┻ suka blyat!
Now that's a first...try launching the game from the .exe in the binaries folder: ...\OPERATION GROUNDZEROES\ProjectElimination\Binaries\Win64\ProjectElimination-Win64-Shipping.exe

Can you share your hardware specs?

Reactions: Mr.DemonXX

Mr.DemonXX

Oct 7, 2019
Now that's a first...try launching the game from the .exe in the binaries folder: ...\OPERATION GROUNDZEROES\ProjectElimination\Binaries\Win64\ProjectElimination-Win64-Shipping.exe

Can you share your hardware specs?
I tried running the exe from the specified folder, it didn't help.

There is a language barrier between you and me, so I probably didn’t quite understand what you want from me regarding hardware, but I’ll try to write.

I have a “C” hard drive on which the game is installed.

I have a GeForce GTX 660 video card (2 GB video memory(Yeeeep:cry:)) This video card supports DirectX 11.1,
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU,
RAM 8.00 GB.

I understand that the processor and video card are as old as Rome itself, but the game was launched a year ago.
So I don't think it's a hardware problem.

Mr.DemonXX

Oct 7, 2019
I just tried to launch your old project "Project Unknown: Section 7" And it works great.
Just as great as the project "BioasshardArena" from another developer.
I was wondering if the problem might be that my system no longer understands the “Unreal engine", but no, other games work stably, even with a stable 60 FPS.
Even a big game like "Scum" works fine for me.

My ass is burning because my favorite game won’t start.
Your game shares the first place in my heart with "Lona RPG", and I follow your every update.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes