Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
You know, I kinda agree with you...this has been brought up on the discord feedbacks and Matto stated that he was trying a more "stylized" style for her and see how was received...but honestly there are a lot of thicc fans that like it more this way...nevertheless, the model is VERY early and is still being worked on.
" Edit: Not too keen on the new character model I must say, much prefer the current realistic but curvy design, the hips are too large and exaggerated for my tastes. " I too agree with the guy...the new character with those high heels feels kinda dumb...who will fight zombies and monsters on a post apocalyptic environment between rocky terrains and so on...you either create a realistic environment or a hentai funny thing.This game with survival aspects and photo realistic design is a realistic style...that anima/hentai model just didnt fits in the environment...
Or at least let us change...customize the character at the beginning. Keep the currnet, and let us choose, switch between please...
BTW keep up the fucking good work. :) Game is amazing!

Mar 27, 2022
Nope, no skill, just describe what happens when and where it crashes, follow a couple of instructions like "try running with a shortcut and forced -dx11 argument in windows vista mode to force DX11 instead of 12" (<- a test no one was willing to do apparently), or maybe use rivatuner to confirm which API you're running (another thing that NO ONE has been able to tell us with certainty and we were forced to speculate)...so yeah, since Matto doesn't own AMD, doesn't have the money to buy one and no one seemed to give half a fuck, he slapped a workaround and called it a day instead of wasting time against the windmills trying to solve something he couldn't even test.

(Yes I'm still frustrated because of how people behaved on the discord about that, expecially since they were impacted)
Doesn't sound that easy, but as I hope you can help me on discord

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
decided to try out the demo on here and my gpu is an AMD RX 7900 XT , CPU i7 13700K with 32GB of DDR5 8000 I believe and the game loads in and will let me adjust setting and everything but when I got to load the world the last message I saw was initializing weather before the screen went black and an error message saying LowLevelFatalError File:Unknown Line 198 Unreal engine is exiting due to D3d device being lost Error 0x887A0020 Internal Error and this was after trying windows Vista SP2 compatability. I only install the driver so I don't see any advanced radeon settings to try and force dx11.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
decided to try out the demo on here and my gpu is an AMD RX 7900 XT , CPU i7 13700K with 32GB of DDR5 8000 I believe and the game loads in and will let me adjust setting and everything but when I got to load the world the last message I saw was initializing weather before the screen went black and an error message saying LowLevelFatalError File:Unknown Line 198 Unreal engine is exiting due to D3d device being lost Error 0x887A0020 Internal Error and this was after trying windows Vista SP2 compatability. I only install the driver so I don't see any advanced radeon settings to try and force dx11.
Yes, that's the issue...the GPU driver exploding for some reasons...if you still want to run a test, do me a favor:

1. Create a shortcut of "ProjectElimination.exe"
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. Right click on the newly created shortcut and select "Properties"
  3. On the "Shortcut" tab, in the "Target" field, add at the very end "-dx11"
  4. Remember to set up again the compatibility to "Vista SP2" if you removed that
This should absolutely force DX11, it would be very ninja of you (or anyone with AMD RDNA2/3) to do this with something like Rivatuner Statistic Server installed (I think it comes in the package of MSI Afterburner) and check if the rendering is D3D12 or D3D11...

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Can i pre-order now on steam? I have to do it before its get blocked in my country.
Wouldn't this lead to the same outcome as trying to buy it post-release? If the game was to be blocked in X country close to release then wouldn't the pre-order get cancelled by default?

I'm not familiar with this issue myself but I imagine this is how it would ultimately play out since, as a pre-order, you wouldn't have actually acquired the game yet [not to be mistaken for a pre-load].

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Really want a character like the one in the sidescrolling game, blonde with not massive but perky and nice shaped tits and a good ass. Body sliders bitchessssss
This girl?
Agreed!!!
and I will dress my character in a full tactical-fetish clothing too.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, that's the issue...the GPU driver exploding for some reasons...if you still want to run a test, do me a favor:

1. Create a shortcut of "ProjectElimination.exe"
  2. Right click on the newly created shortcut and select "Properties"
  3. On the "Shortcut" tab, in the "Target" field, add at the very end "-dx11"
  4. Remember to set up again the compatibility to "Vista SP2" if you removed that
This should absolutely force DX11, it would be very ninja of you (or anyone with AMD RDNA2/3) to do this with something like Rivatuner Statistic Server installed (I think it comes in the package of MSI Afterburner) and check if the rendering is D3D12 or D3D11...
Added -DX11 to the main game exe filename and it worked the shortcut trick didn't but once I added that to the main game and forced vista sp2 compatibility it worked and the game loaded in. Monster movement was a little janky but otherwise everything seemed to work.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Added -DX11 to the main game exe filename and it worked the shortcut trick didn't but once I added that to the main game and forced vista sp2 compatibility it worked and the game loaded in. Monster movement was a little janky but otherwise everything seemed to work.
Are you positively sure that you had RVT on when the game loaded the map? could you please send a screenshot of what modification you've added to the main .exe? (because, as far as I know, you shouldn't be able to add arguments to the main .exe, so I'm a bit confused :ROFLMAO:)

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021

TL/DR:

• First iteration of the "Team Management System".
  • Implementation of the "Plugin & Addon System", to allow modding and the separation of adult content from the main game.
  • First official pass of the quad bike model, taking inspiration from Halo and Planetside 2.
  • Started creation of the final character model and features, very early look at it.
  • Started planning for the "resurrection" of the side scroller project, aka Project Elimination; this was decided after a lot of requests and feedback from y'all.
NB: Matto also announced that, due to a fuckton of pressure he'll "slow down" for a couple of months, he'll still work on the project, but he will not rush himself to death; this was also decided after, practically, all the Discord told him to slow tf down to avoid a burnout.
Seeing modding support being added is a big motivator for me to buy the game.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes