Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Matto, a dude, with no experience in mocap is animating a girl, on same animations, expecially those where he sits, it shows and people pointed it out...also there will be human npcs that will use those animations around and he stated that for these basic animations will not do different takes for both genders due to the sheer amount of work that it would take...

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Aug 31, 2021
Matto, a dude, with no experience in mocap is animating a girl, on same animations, expecially those where he sits, it shows and people pointed it out...also there will be human npcs that will use those animations around and he stated that for these basic animations will not do different takes for both genders due to the sheer amount of work that it would take...
Preparation for next update: Feminizing Matto to improve female animations.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
It sounded more like he's planning a playable male character, since it was about animations solely(probably) performed by playable character... like, why would NPC needs those animations anyway?

Keppi_2

Sep 1, 2020
Hey! havin some issues running the game. menu and all works fine, but the moment I start initializing the world, the game crashes. the crash message is as follows: LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (ERROR: 0x887A0020 - ' INTERNAL_ERROR ' )
I'm running a Radeon RX 6650 XT if the GPU is important

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Keppi_2

Sep 1, 2020
Hey! havin some issues running the game. menu and all works fine, but the moment I start initializing the world, the game crashes. the crash message is as follows: LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (ERROR: 0x887A0020 - ' INTERNAL_ERROR ' )
temporal fix . . just . . cranking all the settings down

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
AMD specific issue, read know bugs.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Alket So admittedly I only became aware of this game via f95, how would one find this game (and similar) conventionally?

I took a look at Patreon earlier today (not Matey's patreon page specifically, but the patreon homepage) and I was at a bit of a loss on how I would stumble across Matey's page or those with similar aspirations.

I went to "Find Creators" and typed games and while I got 4 pages of hits none of them were Mateydev so at least for me it was fortunate this hive of degeneracy exists or I'd still be unaware of this games existence, lol.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Alket So admittedly I only became aware of this game via f95, how would one find this game (and similar) conventionally?

I took a look at Patreon earlier today (not Matey's patreon page specifically, but the patreon homepage) and I was at a bit of a loss on how I would stumble across Matey's page or those with similar aspirations.

I went to "Find Creators" and typed games and while I got 4 pages of hits none of them were Mateydev so at least for me it was fortunate this hive of degeneracy exists or I'd still be unaware of this games existence, lol.
You can even search games here and even narrow results by various tags you like. Exactly how I stumbled across this game and few others.

Maybe I'm "captain obvious", but I figured it out just recently myself. What a find.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019

This is a good question. Outside of F95 and Steam I rarely see NSFW games promoted anywhere so kinda curious how these sort of games gain attention without these platforms. Maybe Twitter? Or Itch io I guess

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes