Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
You can even search games here and even narrow results by various tags you like. Exactly how I stumbled across this game and few others.

Maybe I'm "captain obvious", but I figured it out just recently myself. What a find.
I'm familiar with the search function here, though here is also f95 --which is where I found this game in the first place, lol.

I was asking how else one may find this game if not here without.. ye know.. knowing it exists in the first place. I only found it here by chance after all.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Alket So admittedly I only became aware of this game via f95, how would one find this game (and similar) conventionally?

I took a look at Patreon earlier today (not Matey's patreon page specifically, but the patreon homepage) and I was at a bit of a loss on how I would stumble across Matey's page or those with similar aspirations.

I went to "Find Creators" and typed games and while I got 4 pages of hits none of them were Mateydev so at least for me it was fortunate this hive of degeneracy exists or I'd still be unaware of this games existence, lol.
This is a good question. Outside of F95 and Steam I rarely see NSFW games promoted anywhere so kinda curious how these sort of games gain attention without these platforms. Maybe Twitter? Or Itch io I guess
Remember that Patreon only "tolerates" NSFW content creators, so they will no longer show in searches. If you want to find creators through a crowdfunding platform you can use Subscribestar Adult, Itch.io is VERY good and there are usually links to the various crowdfunding platforms...twitter is also a good choice, but there are issues over there too and since Musk's takeover they've gotten only worse, there are shadow-bans for accounts that have been tagged "too" NSFW (it's not the case of Matto afaik) and might not show up, also twitter requires the creator to post constantly to show up in feeds, otherwise it's drowned by other content.

I do not agree with some of F95 community pillars, but I have no problems admitting that, as a platform, is probably one of the best aggregators for this type of content and I use it a lot...I ended up supporting something like 6 projects that I would have never known of otherwise...I think that if you use F95 to discover stuff you want to support and buy then that's very good.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
before 2025 is ambitious, you think he'll have anything in place by then?
If you've been following the progress you should have noticed that all the base systems are in a state that might be "acceptable" or in a pre-alpha state...ask yourself: with all the videos of actual footage that he showed, could a demo be built? if you think yes, then there are 2 more questions:

will he manage to stitch all together in a meaningful way?
will he have enough world assets to populate a map and create either a vertical slice with game-play or a technical demonstrator?

I think that the greatest problem will be the time consuming task of creating the world assets, task that is already underway with the latest map generators he's been working on (can't post those here, files are too big, there's a #wip-and-showcase channel on Discord if you wanna see that stuff).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IDK if he'll manage, but I think that the rate of progress is good enough...

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
yes, he wants to drop an actual demo on steam before 2025 (that's why he's focusing on game systems so much)
A demo that at least contains a full playable chapter,I'm not very optimistic about it can be done before 2025 while Matto is still working on animation and UI.

poustaras1025

Jul 30, 2023
question i saw that the game says u can encounter humans but havent seen any is it not there yet?
also i suggest a curruption system for your character like instead of restarting you can still play like the first girl that was raped and she can be submissive towards its original mutant owner and like you can follow it or follows you and at random times it triggers events about it wanted to fuck you or give it a bj'

any opinions?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes