Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
question i saw that the game says u can encounter humans but havent seen any is it not there yet?
also i suggest a curruption system for your character like instead of restarting you can still play like the first girl that was raped and she can be submissive towards its original mutant owner and like you can follow it or follows you and at random times it triggers events about it wanted to fuck you or give it a bj'

any opinions?
There will be human AI, we've just not seen much of other human NPCs yet.

I don't think corruption would work personally.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
There will be human AI, we've just not seen much of other human NPCs yet.

I don't think corruption would work personally.
Corruption as in "Going from saint to depraved mutant-humping deviant" - I agree, doesn't seem thematically appropriate.

Corruption as in "Susceptibility to virus/es, contagions, etc that make one weaker and/or less effective at resisting [certain types of] enemies" - I think that could totally work. Throw in decontamination stations here n there to uhh... "wash off".

A miasma too perhaps? The longer MC is exposed to it the harder it'll be to fend creatures off perhaps, an extra layer of difficulty in that you could be 360 no-scoping all the enemies but if that pseudo Geiger counter starts peaking and for extended period of time then normally easily disposable enemies may become quite the head (or ass) ache.

/spitball

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes