doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You can go on Discord to find Cebs, JokerLeader, or Wills747. They have posts there for what you're looking for. Go to the first page of this thread to click on Discord then follow instructions.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 2944226
so in their next update sex?.finally :love:
when the redhead is coming back(sorry forgot her name)
Well if you choose to go on a date with Nubia, you won't get anymore Lucy, at least not without the Mod anyway. From now on, nine of the characters ( Charles, Dave, Danny, Mike, Cleavon, Lucy, Nubia, Crystal and Kimberley), will all be exclusive. Whichever one you chose to reply to by email, after Myriam left hospital, will exclude any further sex content with the others.

But Lucy will either appear again in the next update, or one of the next few updates, depending on whether Zorlun decides to release all the date content in one big update, or over several normal sized ones.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 2944226
so in their next update sex?.finally :love:
when the redhead is coming back(sorry forgot her name)
Not a full sex, but a naughty scene yes, with kind of hint that thing will quickly escalate next time.
For Lucy, she is one of the possible date, there is 4 female ones and 5 male ones (+1 with no one, but can count as a double furry date).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The next several updates will be about Myriam going out on romantic dates with various love interests she could have. So no more Hammer (or Cassius) content for a while.
I understand Hammer, but since when Cassius isn't a romantic route? He's the man of the house after all, and even protected her when he could.

Cassius's best waifu.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not a full sex, but a naughty scene yes, with kind of hint that thing will quickly escalate next time.
For Lucy, she is one of the possible date, there is 4 female ones and 5 male ones (+1 with no one, but can count as a double furry date).
So out of curiosity Zorlun, could you tell which of the nine possible date night will the next update include? :unsure:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I understand Hammer, but since when Cassius isn't a romantic route? He's the man of the house after all, and even protected her when he could.

Cassius's best waifu.
Well, the neutral outing if Myriam doesn't have a date will be with Cassius and Hammer... So it can kind of go for a furry date. ^^
So out of curiosity Zorlun, could you tell which of the nine possible date night will the next update include? :unsure:
Next update will have Nubia for sure, since the date is done and I'm working right now on Charles.
After that, with the poll I launch with my patrons, it will apparently go about doing two double month updates for Q4(meaning one September/October and one November/December), so I will try to separate the dates more or less logically, trying to give for each main fetishes on both. Putting male and female date on both, and trying to give a common scene on both as well (but it may be a bit more hard on this one).
So next date for the coming date will be probably one of the officers, Danny or Mike, one of the outing will a female character, Kimberley or Crystal and then the outing with Cassius and Hammer.
And the next one will then be the detective Dave, Lucy, Cleavon and the other officer and other female outing, and if I have the time a common scene to wrap up the dates.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well, the neutral outing if Myriam doesn't have a date will be with Cassius and Hammer... So it can kind of go for a furry date. ^^

Next update will have Nubia for sure, since the date is done and I'm working right now on Charles.
After that, with the poll I launch with my patrons, it will apparently go about doing two double month updates for Q4(meaning one September/October and one November/December), so I will try to separate the dates more or less logically, trying to give for each main fetishes on both. Putting male and female date on both, and trying to give a common scene on both as well (but it may be a bit more hard on this one).
So next date for the coming date will be probably one of the officers, Danny or Mike, one of the outing will a female character, Kimberley or Crystal and then the outing with Cassius and Hammer.
And the next one will then be the detective Dave, Lucy, Cleavon and the other officer and other female outing, and if I have the time a common scene to wrap up the dates.
Doing it that way seems a reasonable compromise, between spreading it over many monthly updates and doing it all in one go, and having to wait longer for new content. But does this mean there'll be no new content with Marc till the New Year? If so, I can already imagine the cries of protest you'll be getting from some of his supporters, when they realise that?

Personally, it won't bother me cos I like most of the characters equally. But some people get really attached to certain characters, and hate having to wait for new content with them.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

In my playthrough, Myriam has had it with those asshole cops since they beat up a kid in the bar just for talking to you, so they get kicked out of the bar and she either accepts a ride from the owner or takes the subway home. So this date choice would probly be closed off for me right?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Doing it that way seems a reasonable compromise, between spreading it over many monthly updates and doing it all in one go, and having to wait longer for new content. But does this mean there'll be no new content with Marc till the New Year? If so, I can already imagine the cries of protest you'll be getting from some of his supporters, when they realise that?

Personally, it won't bother me cos I like most of the characters equally. But some people get really attached to certain characters, and hate having to wait for new content with them.
Yeah, it will have to wait for Marc.
In my playthrough, Myriam has had it with those asshole cops since they beat up a kid in the bar just for talking to you, so they get kicked out of the bar and she either accepts a ride from the owner or takes the subway home. So this date choice would probly be closed off for me right?
Yes the double date branching end in a dead end, if you want to see the two officers dates, you'll have to get a save with each specific branching.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
How do you even get that? I tried various options on the double date, and that never happened. Either she went home on her own, because she decided she'd had enough, or Mike gives her lift home, and she has sex with him, or she continues the date with both of them at a hotel. Nobody else approaches her in the bar at all.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How do you even get that? I tried various options on the double date, and that never happened. Either she went home on her own, because she decided she'd had enough or Mike gives her lift home, and she has sex with him, or she continues the date with both of them at a hotel. Nobody else approaches her in the bar at all.
No, that's the first one, he's talking about the second.
If you're on the pure double, the second is in another bar and turn sour.
But if Myriam is on a path with either alone the date will be specific to this officer.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
How do you even get that? I tried various options on the double date, and that never happened. Either she went home on her own, because she decided she'd had enough, or Mike gives her lift home, and she has sex with him, or she continues the date with both of them at a hotel. Nobody else approaches her in the bar at all.
I have a save from that scene if you want to play it, but it’s on my home laptop, you can also find it in the images folder not sure if it was in the gallery

Reactions: Zara Scarlet
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes