Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, that's the first one, he's talking about the second.
If you're on the pure double, the second is in another bar and turn sour.
But if Myriam is on a path with either alone the date will be specific to this officer.
Oh right. I chose for her to concentrate on either Danny or Mike. I didn't even realise there was a choice that could lead to a second date with both. Something to investigate.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I have a save from that scene if you want to play it, but it’s on my home laptop, you can also find it in the images folder not sure if it was in the gallery
I make a save every single time there's a choice and often in between, and currently I have two different playthroughs, one where Myriam is sub and another where's she's dom. On the first she gets really drunk and ends up with Danny and on the second she hardly drinks at all and goes home with Mike. So somewhere I should have a save that will ultimately lead to that scene. Bearing in mind it seems to lead to a dead end anyway, it's not a route I'm interested in actively pursuing, it's just a matter of finding out how you get to that scene and then playing it.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Well, the neutral outing if Myriam doesn't have a date will be with Cassius and Hammer... So it can kind of go for a furry date. ^^

Next update will have Nubia for sure, since the date is done and I'm working right now on Charles.
After that, with the poll I launch with my patrons, it will apparently go about doing two double month updates for Q4(meaning one September/October and one November/December), so I will try to separate the dates more or less logically, trying to give for each main fetishes on both. Putting male and female date on both, and trying to give a common scene on both as well (but it may be a bit more hard on this one).
So next date for the coming date will be probably one of the officers, Danny or Mike, one of the outing will a female character, Kimberley or Crystal and then the outing with Cassius and Hammer.
And the next one will then be the detective Dave, Lucy, Cleavon and the other officer and other female outing, and if I have the time a common scene to wrap up the dates.
So the Hammer/Cassius option will not be in this next update and instead in one of the later ones? Just asking for clarification

And then is there going to be options to decide to not go on the dates or once you agree to them you're basically going through with them and it cuts off the outings for the furry friends?

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Oh right. I chose for her to concentrate on either Danny or Mike. I didn't even realise there was a choice that could lead to a second date with both. Something to investigate.
During the first double date, the choice to go or stay determined if you went for Mike or not and after that it was the level alcohol was the second determination, too much you ended up with Danny, if not, on the double road.
So the Hammer/Cassius option will not be in this next update and instead in one of the later ones? Just asking for clarification

And then is there going to be options to decide to not go on the dates or once you agree to them you're basically going through with them and it cuts off the outings for the furry friends?
I aim to put it in the September/October, but we'll see when I'm closer to it.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
During the first double date, the choice to go or stay determined if you went for Mike or not and after that it was the level alcohol was the second determination, too much you ended up with Danny, if not, on the double road.
Yeah, I remember she goes to the toilets to freshen up, comes back and overhears Danny crudely suggesting they should make a move on her, and she gets angry and leaves, and Mike runs after her to apologise for Danny's behaviour and then offers to give her a lift. And from that you get the option to invite him in. And on the other she got really drunk, and ended up going to the hotel with both of them, but later Mike says he has to leave, because it turns out that he's married and his wife is waiting for him at home. So Myriam spends the rest of the night and part of the following morning with Danny.

So I tried what you said. Myriam stays sober, doesn't allow herself to get angry when she overhears Danny, and ends up going back to hotel with both of them. But this time they all leave together after the threesome. So does that lead to the second date with both Danny and Mike?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yeah, I remember she goes to the toilets to freshen up, comes back and overhears Danny crudely suggesting they should make a move on her, and she gets angry and leaves, and Mike runs after her to apologise for Danny's behaviour and then offers to give her a lift. And from that you get the option to invite him in. And on the other she got really drunk, and ended up going to the hotel with both of them, but later Mike says he has to leave, because it turns out that he's married and his wife is waiting for him at home. So Myriam spends the rest of the night and part of the following morning with Danny.

So I tried what you said. Myriam stays sober, doesn't allow herself to get angry when she overhears Danny, and ends up going back to hotel with both of them. But this time they all leave together after the threesome. So does that lead to the second date with both Danny and Mike?
Yes.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

gwapskoo24

May 30, 2023
But you can... if you use estrada777's port.

On your device you must find the following directory: Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/game.

Unzip my mod and put its content in this directory:
View attachment 1695774

I think all my mods should work this way.

Edit: It also works with Cebs port but it already includes most mods so it's less useful. (Documents/Cebs/project.myriam/game)
It didnt work for me it give me error code when i try to open the gallery

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I aim to put it in the September/October, but we'll see when I'm closer to it.
Sorry again for asking this but I added this in my edit for my earlier reply, Will committing to a date option cut off the outing with hammer and cassius? Will you get a choice of one or the other? Or will you be allowed to do both? this is just one of those things that just got me thinking as I decided to experiment with a couple new saves for different paths than my first original one

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Sorry again for asking this but I added this in my edit for my earlier reply, Will committing to a date option cut off the outing with hammer and cassius? Will you get a choice of one or the other? Or will you be allowed to do both? this is just one of those things that just got me thinking as I decided to experiment with a couple new saves for different paths than my first original one
Yes, as it will happen at the same time, but it won't cut future furry events.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Could you explain what you mean by outing with Hammer and Cassius? Is it one scene with both of them at the same time, or two scenes back to back? Very much looking forward to whatever it is you have planned for them!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Could you explain what you mean by outing with Hammer and Cassius? Is it one scene with both of them at the same time, or two scenes back to back? Very much looking forward to whatever it is you have planned for them!
It will be with both at the same time, in short she'll bring Cassius to run while she ride Hammer.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes