Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
so I'm curious, in the end who will ride whom?
Dogs can lie on their backs, so it's possible she could ride Cassius, whilst being ridden by Hammer. An unlikely scenario in real life perhaps, but Myriam fucking virtually everyone she knows is already stretching reality, so why not?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
hello,Will we have an impregnation in the future?
I think Zorlun has said it could happen towards the end of the game.

The implication must be, that she's presently using birth control. But it isn't 100% effective, and Myriam is currently having sex with multiple partners virtually everyday. So even if she didn't stop taking it, her chances of being one of the 1 in a hundred occurences, when birth control fails to stop pregnancy, would be well above average.

But I'm guessing for the purposes of this game. She'll stop taking it, so she can get pregnant by at least one of the love interests, she'll start dating in the next few updates?

Last edited:

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
That reminds me im wondering how deep an interracial path would go since during one of my experimental saves i happened to stumble across it and it made me wonder how deep a path such as that might end up going

fslrff

Mar 23, 2023
View attachment 2756338

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v4.5

Local download: View attachment 2756336
Alternate download link: Google Drive

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the info is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content. Big thanks to Zolrun for the preview version so i can update in time for public releases.

Note: Update to version 4.6 will be considerably late (currently at home helping my parents). Fortunately 4.6 is straight forward, here is how you get the scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

20230709: Updated for version 4.5
when you gon update?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
[...] Myriam is currently having sex with multiple partners virtually everyday. So even if she didn't stop taking it, her chances of being one of the 1 in a hundred occurences, when birth control fails to stop pregnancy, would be well above average.
[...]
Well, that is depending on the choices made by the player.
I am not completely sure, but aside the parts with Anthony that is not possible to avoid, and that by the chronological sequence (to be checked) may be impossible that brings to pregnancy, it should be possible to do a kind of "nun run", or a "only furry and lesbian" run, which would then definitively exclude any possibility of pregnancy.
With good peace of Greek myths, animals cannot impregnate huma women (though for the myths, in general they involved gods fu%#% around, so that can have an impact ;-)), and to be impregnated by a lesbian, would typically require artificial insemination and some sperm donor.
Nope, "my" Myriam is definitively not doing a virgin run :), but we are talking in general...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well, that is depending on the choices made by the player.
I am not completely sure, but aside the parts with Anthony that is not possible to avoid, and that by the chronological sequence (to be checked) may be impossible that brings to pregnancy, it should be possible to do a kind of "nun run", or a "only furry and lesbian" run, which would then definitively exclude any possibility of pregnancy.
With good peace of Greek myths, animals cannot impregnate huma women (though for the myths, in general they involved gods fu%#% around, so that can have an impact ;-)), and to be impregnated by a lesbian, would typically require artificial insemination and some sperm donor.
Nope, "my" Myriam is definitively not doing a virgin run :), but we are talking in general...
When you said a “nun run” I pictured Myriam riding Hammer and running over that bitchy old lady who looks like a nun protesting in front of the sex club :ROFLMAO:

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
So am I reading this wrong or.... I see the incest tag, but I see an incest patch from a year ago. I see comments about how it wont work because it is old and its not just a simple incest patch, its a rewrite of the script. So is the game no longer an incest game since there is no new patch?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
So am I reading this wrong or.... I see the incest tag, but I see an incest patch from a year ago. I see comments about how it wont work because it is old and its not just a simple incest patch, its a rewrite of the script. So is the game no longer an incest game since there is no new patch?
From what I believe I can understand is that you no longer need a separate patch as the incest is built in to the game via the prometheus patch you only needed the patch for older versions of the game I think. granted i only started following this game a couple months ago so I cant really say what works and what doesnt and what is technically right when it comes to information around that time

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
From what I believe I can understand is that you no longer need a separate patch as the incest is built in to the game via the prometheus patch you only needed the patch for older versions of the game I think. granted i only started following this game a couple months ago so I cant really say what works and what doesnt and what is technically right when it comes to information around that time
The Prometheus patch includes the bestiality, not the incest. If you want to play with incest in the game, then you need the incest patch made by ouch2020.

• Wow
Reactions: pootin and Zorlun

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
The Prometheus patch includes the bestiality, not the incest. If you want to play with incest in the game, then you need the incest patch made by ouch2020.
Ahh, I see. The incest patch is updated. I did not notice that. I prob should have looked harder, but might also be a good idea of ouch2020 adds some more text to the post to make it stand out more.

Reactions: Zorlun

BayouBanga

Aug 15, 2022
Let me just say first, I love this game. But does anyone wish it was made into a full Ren'Py and the animations were better ? Just curious if im the only one

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Let me just say first, I love this game. But does anyone wish it was made into a full Ren'Py and the animations were better ? Just curious if im the only one
Not really, if someone else wants to do it then fine, but I don't think the dev should drop his planned updates just to rehash the game, the problem I see with a lot of Ren'py rehashes is it takes longer for whoever is doing the rehash to get updates out at a faster pace, that's if they don't abandon the game. I personally like that atm we get monthly updates and the quality isn't that bad.

Reactions: PML 021259 and peas
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes