mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
Because I'm an idiot I didn't replace it with my own modded script, sorry

all other chapters should be working, I will upload the version with the modded script
:LOL: don't worry it's a small mistake and thank you very much for the mods and compressions you are number one in both jobs without offending the rest who do a good job in both

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

xViktor

Nov 11, 2021
Hello, just came acros this game and started playing. Wanted to share my support with you. Great game so far. Looking forward to exploring it more!

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.2.07a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.99 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 529 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 503 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.2.07a] Walkthrough Multi Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hum... this version shouldn't be linked here in my opinion. Especially in OP if the compressed 2.07 isn't available anymore. It's the castrated version of Project Myriam. Only 2.07 has an interest for now.

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
Hi,Zorlun~
If I may ask, Patreon do not allow incest and bestiality scenes.Will there be these scenes in the future?I think cut those stroyline is a huge loss.:eek:
I personally have changed to SubscribeStar,and hope to see the complete game,Even the next game.;)

Reactions: Zorlun

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi,Zorlun~
If I may ask, Patreon do not allow incest and bestiality scenes.Will there be these scenes in the future?I think cut those stroyline is a huge loss.:eek:
I personally have changed to SubscribeStar,and hope to see the complete game,Even the next game.;)
A couple of pages back you can find the devs thoughts and posts about these subject matters...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Patreon Page under review. It was fun while it lasted :cry:
And it will continue, I'm still waiting for them to validate the page again.
Hum... this version shouldn't be linked here in my opinion. Especially in OP if the compressed 2.07 isn't available anymore. It's the castrated version of Project Myriam. Only 2.07 has an interest for now.
It will be shared today, just waiting for the last mirror upload to share it. What's shared here will have no less content than SubscribeStar, there is slight rewrite of the setting because I can't do two different games at the same time, it would become a nightmare in the future as all the plot lines intertwine, and what was cut can be found in the patch made by the third party modder Prometheus. So the what you have here is not castrated, you will have all the same Marc scenes as before (just a few word change) and the Cassius and Hammer scenes in the patch (already in the download).
Hi,Zorlun~
Like I said, still awaiting for the TS team ok, the Patreon share is up to their guidelines.
For SubscribeStar and F95zone, as said before, all the scenes are here.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

It will be shared today, just waiting for the last mirror upload to share it. What's shared here will have no less content than SubscribeStar, there is slight rewrite of the setting because I can't do two different games at the same time, it would become a nightmare in the future as all the plot lines intertwine, and what was cut can be found in the patch made by the third party modder Prometheus. So the what you have here is not castrated, you will have all the same Marc scenes as before (just a few word change) and the Cassius and Hammer scenes in the patch (already in the download).

Like I said, still awaiting for the TS team ok, the Patreon share is up to their guidelines.
For SubscribeStar and F95zone, as said before, all the scenes are here.
So, if patreon never approve it or take too long, will you only focus on the subscribestar version?

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Patreon has been on a nuking Spree lately so unless you have heard back from them with a positive response be a little prepared. OldDirtyDog who makes Casting Director got done this month with a ban and he said he knew of a few others who had the same thing happen. He only had a few questionably Non-Con Scenes, were I think you might meet a handful of Patreons questionable content criteria (Not that I mind :sneaky:)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
In my post, I specifically talked about the compressed version, not your game in general. If I'm not mistaken, 2.07 compressed isn't available anymore and that's a pity for newcomers.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So, if patreon never approve it or take too long, will you only focus on the subscribestar version?
Well, if Patreon don't go for my new setting, there is not much I can do after that, apart from starting a new project or quit Patreon. So for now, I don't know, I'll see what they say and keep everyone appraised.
In my post, I specifically talked about the compressed version, not your game in general. If I'm not mistaken, 2.07 compressed isn't available anymore and that's a pity for newcomers.
Sorry, I must have read your post too quickly. ^^

Also, new update ch2.07a is up, if you played the ch2.07, nothing new, just the reviewed dialogues after passing into the hands of my editor, Kyla Angel, and the rewrite with new setting. All the scenes you've seen before are in.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
futurama-good-news.gif
Well good news everyone! Seems like my changes made the Patreon TS team happy and the Patreon page is up and running again.

I will be able to get back on the horse and continue this update with more serenity now. Because if I imagine it was annoying for you all, it was really quite stressful for me.

I thank you all for your support through all this, and I hope I can still count for your support in the future, the game would not be what it is today without you all.

Thank you!

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes