DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1495568
Well good news everyone! Seems like my changes made the Patreon TS team happy and the Patreon page is up and running again.

I will be able to get back on the horse and continue this update with more serenity now. Because if I imagine it was annoying for you all, it was really quite stressful for me.

I thank you all for your support through all this, and I hope I can still count for your support in the future, the game would not be what it is today without you all.

Thank you!
That’s great, but I’m still moving to subscribestar

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
That’s great, but I’m still moving to subscribestar
Of course, you should all do what seems right for you, moving to SubscribeStar, staying on Patreon or even stopping your support, I can understand every aspect of it, I'm just glad it's finished, it was two weeks of stress and anguish for me and thank you to all the people that stayed supportive all through the process. Now I will be able to jump right back in and finish this update and chapter of the adventures of Myriam. ^^

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
Of course, you should all do what seems right for you, moving to SubscribeStar, staying on Patreon or even stopping your support, I can understand every aspect of it, I'm just glad it's finished, it was two weeks of stress and anguish for me and thank you to all the people that stayed supportive all through the process. Now I will be able to jump right back in and finish this update and chapter of the adventures of Myriam. ^^
Hey Zorlun, have you had any problems with Substar delayed payments? I've been wanting to phase out of patreon over to substar but not if it means you lose all your support.

• Love
Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey Zorlun, have you had any problems with Substar delayed payments? I've been wanting to phase out of patreon over to substar but not if it means you lose all your support.
How do you mean? If me as an author on SubscribeStar I had trouble being paid? If so, no, they do not work like Patreon, I can't quite figure the logic they have, putting your payment in freeze for quite some time (I would say around 2 weeks or so), but passed that peculiar (and annoying) thing, I was always paid like I should.

On that part, there is no comparaison, Patreon is without contest more practical in the use than SubscribeStar, but the second one do not put his nose in what you do, I would say that the choice between Patreon and SubscribeStar for a patron is probably more about political statement when you have the choice.

I've lost a few supporter for sure during this crisis with Patreon, but I think that the great majority just migrated to SubscribeStar (I would say in the 95% of the loss on Patreon). In my humble opinion and as someone who hate censorship I prefer giving my money to SubscribeStar, but in the end, as I said before, you should do what you feel confortable with, it's your money.

But thank you for your support, and for your concern. ^^

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 1495568
Well good news everyone! Seems like my changes made the Patreon TS team happy and the Patreon page is up and running again.

I will be able to get back on the horse and continue this update with more serenity now. Because if I imagine it was annoying for you all, it was really quite stressful for me.

I thank you all for your support through all this, and I hope I can still count for your support in the future, the game would not be what it is today without you all.

Thank you!
When you said "able to get back on the horse", I was going to make a joke about Hammer, but I figured that might be too much after your recent stresses!! :)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
... moving to SubscribeStar....
is that what everyone on patreon should do. Patreon is just limiting creativity because it doesn't fit in the fake morals they provide. That are games, comics, pictures, animations not reality for f... sake. I don't understand their rules. Maybe if the creators and their supporters, that make content in the area and have to check every step in patreon, leave and there is no money for patreon to make, they change their attitude.
You are not the only one that have problem with Patreon

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
is that what everyone on patreon should do. Patreon is just limiting creativity because it doesn't fit in the fake morals they provide. That are games, comics, pictures, animations not reality for f... sake. I don't understand their rules. Maybe if the creators and their supporters, that make content in the area and have to check every step in patreon, leave and there is no money for patreon to make, they change their attitude.
You are not the only one that have problem with Patreon
Welcome in 2021 - US tech driven censorship....

"Land of freedom"... As long as...

Reactions: lgac1492 and Demnor

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If I read the notes right, Patreon may require changes that remove Cassius and Hammer so it may be a good idea to keep the latest version and then save the new updates in a different folder so I don't lose out star and her four legged friends.

Reactions: edhorren and Smiruk

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
If I read the notes right, Patreon may require changes that remove Cassius and Hammer so it may be a good idea to keep the latest version and then save the new updates in a different folder so I don't lose out star and her four legged friends.
Maybe Zorlun just needs a google account where a patch to include them for the censored game can be left.

Sep 10, 2021
New player, I'm confused, does the 2.07a version no longer have bestiality? Does the 2.07 compressed one linked some pages ago still have it?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
What's shared on Patreon is up to their guidelines, but don't worry about your saves, the variables are still there and will be compatible with the modder Prometheus made with the cut out content.
New player, I'm confused, does the 2.07a version no longer have bestiality? Does the 2.07 compressed one linked some pages ago still have it?
The ch2.07a without the third party patch hasn't the bestiality, yes. But the version shared on F95zone is already shared with the patch, courtesy of the modder Prometheus.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes