ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The ch2.07a without the third party patch hasn't the bestiality, yes. But the version shared on F95zone is already shared with the patch, courtesy of the modder Prometheus.
So for the ones that could not manage to move your support from Patreon to Subscribestar, but would like to have the full content, we just have to hope that we can get access to the Prometeus patch at the same time as we normally get the Patreon release (hint hint :p ;-))

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The ch2.07a without the third party patch hasn't the bestiality, yes. But the version shared on F95zone is already shared with the patch, courtesy of the modder Prometheus.
Ehm, I know it's early, but I was wondering, what about a little "spoiler" image for the next update (of course, even if it is not by Patreon guidelines, I don't think anybody here would mind ;-)) ?

Incidentally, just came to mind, as I am doing another gameplay from start, to see various paths. I know it could require some trick to actually work out for him, but given the fascination of Marc with Evelyn's ass, and that it cannot be said exactly that he does have compulsions in doing it with relatives, would it not be possible that Marc tries to do something also with Evelyn in future ?

Tricks that comes to mind could be swinging club with masked party (so Evelyn does not realised it's him) ? Myriam doing something with Evelyn or getting her drunk and stoned while being sub to Marc (though that probably could work only on the worst path of Myriam with Marc after the museum) ? Party with the students from the museum, with booze and smoke, Myriam and Evelyn but also Marc ? If he is on the control road with Myriam (so she gets the booze and eventually "smoke"), it could be party with his own schoolmates or just himself at home (wiht Anthony gone for work maybe, or even more if Anthony was kicked out) ?
I know, these are very nasty possibilities (and I am sure there could be more), but Marc is not exactly a nice character - at least till now, it seems even if nothing and when nothing happens, it is only because Myriam is putting up a wall and keeping it up (he tries more than once), so it really takes constant long time work to change his behaviour.
By the way, in the replay I saw something that may be wrong but... It is is possible that the molester on the bus, is actually the guy from the motel ?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So it only took 3 hours to finish the confession, I'm on a roll.
That was great and since I had to restart the game, I'm saying it once more : fucking amazing game, I'm having a blast. The only game that's on par is Anna Exciting Affection.
Thanks again Zorlun .

I have 2 questions about last update, if you don't mind :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, fabulous work and I can't wait for next update

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ehm, I know it's early, but I was wondering, what about a little "spoiler" image for the next update (of course, even if it is not by Patreon guidelines, I don't think anybody here would mind ;-)) ?
Well, it was always someone from F95 (and probably a patron) that shared/leaked my post here, so maybe they are otherwise occupied or the Patreon trouble may have them stop their support.
I shared two previews of scenes on Patreon and SuscribeStar, the same day they unblocked my Patreon page.
But if I do not mind patrons leaking posts, it would feel a bit wrong for me to do so, they are paying for this access after all.
Incidentally, just came to mind, as I am doing another gameplay from start, to see various paths. I know it could require some trick to actually work out for him, but given the fascination of Marc with Evelyn's ass, and that it cannot be said exactly that he does have compulsions in doing it with relatives, would it not be possible that Marc tries to do something also with Evelyn in future ?
No, Marc and Evelyn are not ment to interact with each other, they have their own purpose to explore a part of Myriam.
I noticed that a lot of people see Marc like if he was the protagonist (which I understand, a lot of game out there with "the son" type of character as a protagonist "getting" all the girls ^^ ), but do not forget that the main character is Myriam, all the other characters are here to explore a facet of Myriam or a specific kink.
By the way, in the replay I saw something that may be wrong but... It is is possible that the molester on the bus, is actually the guy from the motel ?
Nope, not the same.
So it only took 3 hours to finish the confession, I'm on a roll.
That was great and since I had to restart the game, I'm saying it once more : fucking amazing game, I'm having a blast. The only game that's on par is Anna Exciting Affection.
Thanks again Zorlun .

I have 2 questions about last update, if you don't mind :

As always, fabulous work and I can't wait for next update
Well, for the first case, depending on Anthony's presence or not, she will have or not to drop him off, so I just used the other possibility to give William a scene again. Also, the path where Anthony stayed home is normally essentially a road with a submissive Myriam, inviting more another character like Marc to take advantage, contrary as William where Myriam is more the dominant one, which then again push to Marc on one side and William on the other. And for last reason, just for variety and give people a sens of more impact depending on their choices.

For the social work, for now everything will be doable, but I may give some choices later on between a job or another, nothing set in stone for now.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well, it was always someone from F95 (and probably a patron) that shared/leaked my post here, so maybe they are otherwise occupied or the Patreon trouble may have them stop their support.
I shared two previews of scenes on Patreon and SuscribeStar, the same day they unblocked ma Patreon page.
But if I do not mind patrons leaking posts, it would feel a bit wrong for me to do so, they are paying for this access after all.
Here's to bringing in more subscribestar supporters...

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I shared two previews of scenes on Patreon and SuscribeStar, the same day they unblocked my Patreon page.

No, Marc and Evelyn are not ment to interact with each other, they have their own purpose to explore a part of Myriam.
I noticed that a lot of people see Marc like if he was the protagonist (which I understand, a lot of game out there with "the son" type of character as a protagonist "getting" all the girls ^^ ), but do not forget that the main character is Myriam, all the other characters are here to explore a facet of Myriam or a specific kink.

Nope, not the same.

Well, for the first case, depending on Anthony's presence or not, she will have or not to drop him off, so I just used the other possibility to give William a scene again. Also, the path where Anthony stayed home is normally essentially a road with a submissive Myriam, inviting more another character like Marc to take advantage, contrary as William where Myriam is more the dominant one, which then again push to Marc on one side and William on the other. And for last reason, just for variety and give people a sens of more impact depending on their choices.

For the social work, for now everything will be doable, but I may give some choices later on between a job or another, nothing set in stone for now.
Oh and zorlun, Pregnancy will be a thing?
just that i feel like it would be a waste not to have it what with Marc's plans with her, especially with that internet thing of his he wants to do to Myriam

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Nope, not the same.

Well, it indeed makes sense ; thanks a lot for explaining :giggle:

I'll have to choose which group will take advantage of Myriam ?....'s kindness ?
Tough choice, hope we'll be able to do everything but really impatient to see it ; that and the priest and Marc's plan... Damn so many things to look forward to...o_O

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Oops, sorry, my bad, missed that one, can look at it on Patreon there, since for the time being I cannot move my support elsewhere.

I noticed that a lot of people see Marc like if he was the protagonist (which I understand, a lot of game out there with "the son"
Not a problem for me, I was not even saying Marc should manage, it is just that it seems Marc will try with anything that breathes, feels especially attracted by relatives, and he made those comments at Evelyn's ass, so I kind of was expecting that if he is on one of the paths where he manages something with Myriam, he may feel daring enough to tray with Evelyn.
And that, or better, failing at that, could be his falling from grace and saving for Myriam :).

Actually, I never thought he is the protagonist.
I would rather see him as a main antagonist to Myriam, more than Anthony - a evil influence that wants to bring Myriam down and control her, rather than purely destroy her.
More than Anthony, because Anthony can kind of be kicked out early enough, and in a way builds the way for Marc (as well as giving his tendencies to Marc), and does not seem to have a lot of evolution, while Myriam (first and foremost, of course) and Marc till now seem to develop more (but still waiting for Katherine to appear in the next updates, and I don't mean just in " lewd" stuff).

We all know the game is not about Marc getting an harem, is more about Myriam's change over time, and how that interacts with/influences the changes in, and for, Katherine, William, etc. (Marc included) - that's part of its interest.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Actually, I never thought he is the protagonist.
I would rather see him as a main antagonist to Myriam, more than Anthony - a evil influence that wants to bring Myriam down and control her, rather than purely destroy her.
More than Anthony, because Anthony can kind of be kicked out early enough, and in a way builds the way for Marc (as well as giving his tendencies to Marc), and does not seem to have a lot of evolution, while Myriam (first and foremost, of course) and Marc till now seem to develop more (but still waiting for Katherine to appear in the next updates, and I don't mean just in " lewd" stuff).
I'm playing Marc at his worst because that's where you get the most Marc-Myriam content, but I'd like to see Myriam nurture him away from being the little shithead that he is now. Marc may be a monster like his dad now, but unlike his dad, he does still love his mom- or at least I think so. :)

Edit: In Marc's defense, he's had pretty shitty role models. A dad who is abusive and a mom who (at least in the past) has accepted that abuse.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A vote against pregnancy. Don't want to see it unless it was central to the story that dev wants to tell.
I vote on seeing Myriam dominated by a preggo chick. That would be hot as fuck imo.

Rightfully our votes don't count. But it's fun to throw them out there once in a while :)

Reactions: Hrk19

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I vote on seeing Myriam dominated by a preggo chick. That would be hot as fuck imo.

Rightfully our votes don't count. But it's fun to throw them out there once in a while :)
It's fine of we have our individual opinions - we are all entitled to one. Just so long as we realise that others could have a different opinion. What counts after all is Zorlun 's opinion.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
:( - Mother-aunt-son-sex with a dominant Marc would be really nice.

I noticed that a lot of people see Marc like if he was the protagonist
No, Marc is akin to the antagonist in classic narratives: he is the active part that sets things in motion, that challenges our protagonist and that causes the incentive and motivation for our main heroine to go on the heroes journey.
If nothing changed, Myriam wouldn't change- but now her son grows up and becomes more like his father, and in some storylines she becomes his slut. This puts Myriam in new situations and makes for some interesting narratives: how will she manage to put up a facade of being the mother in control while she is submissive to her son? How much will she let others know? If Marc insists on a good-morning-blowjob and Anthony as well, whom will she prefer (both will get it, but who will get it first ;) )? This could lead to some Anthony-Marc conflict (maybe NTR, maybe "open war") or just the opposite (mentor-student-relationship). Whom will she support?
Will she try to fight this relationship and get out of it? Will she try to make it work for the sake of harmony and appeasing Marc?
What about Katherine and how to keep it secret from her? Or maybe she will be corrupted as well? Or maybe Myriam considers it's best to make Katherine accept Marcs dominance over her slowly, but steadily?
Or imagine casual scenes of family-being-together, but twisted in the way of Myriam being her sons slut and therefore things play out slightly different.

And even if Marc wants to get all the girls, the story is still about Myriam. Maybe she will help him getting a harem, maybe she will be cuckqueened, maybe she will protect him from stupid mistakes, maybe she will have to cover up something for him. Whatever it is, Myriam is the focal point, but she is not the one benefitting from it.

And maybe that's important: she is the protagonist of a story about her life, where others like Anthony and Marc decide much of what happens (if she is on those paths) and Myriam is on the receiving end. How she deals with all of this, how she solves these "quests", "challenges" or "changes" and how it changes her- that's her story. Imho.

Well, for the first case, depending on Anthony's presence or not, she will have or not to drop him off, so I just used the other possibility to give William a scene again.
I can understand some disappointment about missing content here. I kept Anthony, but kicking him out could also be motivated by wanting Marc to have all the freedom and opportunities.

Last edited:

drakestone212

Feb 8, 2019
do
Can someone know console commands for this game? I need to change cum points and im clueless (i tried "cum" "myriamcum" "myrcum" "cumpoints" etc. and i cant find right word to change this).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Ok i figured it out. The console command for kinks:
Code:
MCkink={u'Anal': 2, u'Bestiality': 0, u'Big Dick': 7, u'Creampie': 0, u'Cum': 13, u'Group': 5, u'Exhibitionist': 6, u'Oral': 3, u'Pain': 1, u'Rough': 4, u'Sapphic': 0, u'Vanilla': 0, u'Deepthroat': 6}
Kink points can't be change separately, if you want to change one, you need to type all 13 kinks.
If you type in console for example only "MCkink={u'Anal': 2}" it gonna lead for Error further in game.

Do you by chance have one for the traits?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes