JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I added the last bestiality scene to the gallery.
Wohoo... Thanks a lot.

Also, the latest version of the mods show players if they have the right version installed. Not required to me at least since I played the Public release anyway, but it is a nice touch. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
quick question: what happened to the different social jobs she could do depening on players choices? there was a crimimal route, a naughty student route and a retirement home route (maybe one more i can't remember) are there still plans to continue those in one of the next updates or next chapter?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So disapointed...:sleep:
She'll fuck her horse but won't fuck her dog while on a romantic walk on a beach in front of everyone. WTF!?! Let's go fuck the rando NPC in the shower instead. Epic failsauce! :ROFLMAO:
for me, personally speaking, its already fail she is into stuff which would be associated in real life as pets and animals and not ***objects. better have sex with a random guy in the shower makes, in my honest opinion, much much more sense for a relative ordinary woman in mordern society.

dream sequence stuff is something different, but even there i would personally prefer MUCH more abstract or human stuff than anyting else.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
quick question: what happened to the different social jobs she could do depening on players choices? there was a crimimal route, a naughty student route and a retirement home route (maybe one more i can't remember) are there still plans to continue those in one of the next updates or next chapter?
Those are still planned as far as I know. IIRC the retirement home job was supposed to be in an earlier update but it got pushed back for reasons I don't remember.

for me, personally speaking, its already fail she is into stuff which would be associated in real life as pets and animals and not ***objects. better have sex with a random guy in the shower makes, in my honest opinion, much much more sense for a relative ordinary woman in mordern society.

dream sequence stuff is something different, but even there i would personally prefer MUCH more abstract or human stuff than anyting else.
Eh, you get a choice for whether Myriam is willing to do stuff with animals or not, and if you pick no you don't get any of that stuff in the game.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
is walk-through mod and incest still incompatible? Or is there a mod that does both?
There's a combination mod but it hasn't been updated for 3.10. (Actually I don't even think the incest mod has been updated for 3.10 yet, unless I missed it. The thread was pretty chaotic there for a while.)

crisa

Jun 13, 2017
i have this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 21947, in script
jump ch3_25_sneaky_cassius
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch3_25_sneaky_cassius'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

what i do to fix this ?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
i have this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

what i do to fix this ?
You got the unpatched version somehow. Download the patched version from the OP.

Reactions: Zorlun

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.10a
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
And now Bibifoc's gallery mod.
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch3.10a

Reactions: Ts Lams and Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I encountered this on a playthrough channel via xHamster. Is this cannon or Fanmade?
It’s in the game, he’s the drug dealer that the detective has you wear a wire for when you go in his hotel room, you can also have 3some with him and another guy

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I encountered this on a playthrough channel via xHamster. Is this cannon or Fanmade?
Yes, this is canon. Pick up the suitcase and then forfeit every opportunity to get rid of it or tell someone about it. You'll eventually get this scene. (I think there might be a route where you tell Detective Anderson about the suitcase, then he tells you to go in wearing a wire to collect evidence. But I've never actually tried this, I've either gone full having Myriam handle it herself, or just ignored it altogether.)

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes