JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yes, this is canon. Pick up the suitcase and then forfeit every opportunity to get rid of it or tell someone about it. You'll eventually get this scene. (I think there might be a route where you tell Detective Anderson about the suitcase, then he tells you to go in wearing a wire to collect evidence. But I've never actually tried this, I've either gone full having Myriam handle it herself, or just ignored it altogether.)
As many (perhaps most) had noticed, the game really provides a lot of choices (and all those choices matters, changes the game in one way or another), so regarding the wire, below is what I found out accidentally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun and Viressa

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I encountered this on a playthrough channel via xHamster. Is this cannon or Fanmade?
It's in the game, but there's no real canon per se, since you have to make the choices necessary for things to be shown.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to access just Danny route? I have double date or the mike route but can't get Danny.
The date night depend on your choices, with four roads possible, date with Danny alone, Mike alone, both or them or staying home. This update only the two solo scenes are up, the two others will be on the next one.
For solo Mike, you need to Myriam get mad at Danny during the first cop date scene and leave early, then let Mike give you a ride home (inviting him in is optional, but will have some minor flavor differences).
For solo Danny, you need Myriam to get totally hammered during the first cop date scene and stay the night with Danny.
If you're not on one of this two roads, the update will stop until the next one with either a new date with both or Myriam staying home with other adventures.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I don't know what you mean by scene 8[, are you talking about the gallery mod? If so, nothing I can do, but it's possible you don't have it up to date.

Jackyinthebox

Apr 5, 2020
I don't know what you mean by scene 8[, are you talking about the gallery mod? If so, nothing I can do, but it's possible you don't have it up to date.
No, I'm talking about general gameplay. Chapter 2 beginning.
The images for the scenes are missing, as I stated. I looked in the img folder and the image files weren't there.
Hence, the screen stays black and you'll only have text to go through.
The patch file, folder or whatnot (I don't know what is ment by that) doesn't have image files in them. I installed the ic patch and the walkthrough mod.

I just re-downloaded the regular game and just opend the zip and check the images folder. The images were not there. That's what I ment.

I'm sorry, english isn't my native tounge and even though I believe my english is quite okay, it still seems that I did not understand a crucial part since I'm not closer to a solution. Sry

/edit: PS: If the "8[" tipped some ppl off, a whole decade or so ago the 8[ symbol was just the shortcut to a smiley who looked quite bummed out and I grew accustomed to it.

missing.jpg
missing 2.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The images for the scenes are missing, as I stated. I looked in the img folder and the image files weren't there.
The patch file, folder or whatnot (I don't know what is ment by that) doesn't have image files in them. I installed the ic patch and the walkthrough mod.

I just re-downloaded the regular game and just opend the zip and check the images folder. The images were not there. That's what I ment.

I'm sorry, english isn't my native tounge and even though I believe my english is quite okay, it still seems that I did not understand a crucial part since I'm not closer to a solution. Sry

/edit: PS: If the "8[" tipped some ppl off, a whole decade or so ago the 8[ symbol was just the shortcut to a smiley who looked quite bummed out and I grew accustomed to it.

View attachment 2225949
View attachment 2225953
Make sure you downloaded the correct version of the game. The missing image file refers to a wrong game version. To see the images you need to download the game version 3-10a-p. The -p stands for "Prometheus" which includes the bestiality scenes of the game => hence, the reason for your missing images.

Further: You can't apply the walkthrough and the incest patch at the same time. It is either the walkthrough or incest path - but not both at the same time.

Keep in mind that the incest patch only works with the version stated by the modder!

Incest patch for 3.09a (updated) below
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-10a-p-zorlun.66806/post-7686731

As you can see the incest mod hasn't been updated yet!

Jackyinthebox

Apr 5, 2020
Make sure you downloaded the correct version of the game. The missing image file refers to a wrong game version. To see the images you need to download the game version 3-10a-p. The -p stands for "Prometheus" which includes the bestiality scenes of the game => hence, the reason for your missing images.

Further: You can't apply the walkthrough and the incest patch at the same time. It is either the walkthrough or incest path - but not both at the same time.

Keep in mind that the incest patch only works with the version stated by the modder!

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-10a-p-zorlun.66806/post-7686731

As you can see the incest mod hasn't been updated yet!
Ah then I'm at a loss. Because all the different mirrors here refer to ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch3.10a-pcp.zip
which is basically the correct version as you stated, the pcp i guess is PC and prometheus.
Yet, upon opening it, the missing images I was refering to, are not there. I did the download for gofile, mega, pixel and uploadhaven. the other two mention 6+hrs of download with like 100kbs which I'm not doing. The compressed version too refers to the current most recent version and the images are not in there.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Ah then I'm at a loss. Because all the different mirrors here refer to ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch3.10a-pcp.zip
which is basically the correct version as you stated, the pcp i guess is PC and prometheus.
Yet, upon opening it, the missing images I was refering to, are not there. I did the download for gofile, mega, pixel and uploadhaven. the other two mention 6+hrs of download with like 100kbs which I'm not doing. The compressed version too refers to the current most recent version and the images are not in there.

Here is the patch as a standalone mod, taken from my own copy. (I did run my own compression on it with RenCruncher, so it's only 22 MB instead of the 200 or so MB it usually is). Drop it into your /game folder in your installation. If that doesn't work, then it's a problem being caused by mod conflicts.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

View attachment 2225949
View attachment 2225953
Like I said, the images are in the patch, so it's normal it jumps from 11 to 28, but it strange that you still see it in the game if you downloaded the '+p' version of the game.
Verify you have the patch.rpa file in the game folder.

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes