Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I love the game but the updates for me are always super small since I am avoiding 90% of the males. :LUL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He used to be her son, and Katherine his sister. Zorlun was forced to change it, as well as nix plans for lesbian incest.
The tag just wasn't removed yet.
I mean the game has beastiality, I don't see why incest would be such a big problem.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean the game has beastiality, I don't see why incest would be such a big problem.
It doesn't have beastiality on Patreon. Hence the Prometheus "Patch".
Whilst the Prometheus "Patch" adds the bestiality back in, it doesn't add incest.

Zorlun's explained it before (probably will again too) but for the time being incest's off the table.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It doesn't have beastiality on Patreon. Hence the Prometheus "Patch".
Whilst the Prometheus "Patch" adds the bestiality back in, it doesn't add incest.

Zorlun's explained it before (probably will again too) but for the time being incest's off the table.
He is the dev so he knows what's the best for his game but between beastiality and incest I think the first one is way worse. Since he is already going the patch thing, I don't get why adding incest would be an issue. But like I said it's his game and if he, at least for now, doesn't want to add it, we can't really do anything about it. The game is still fun.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
He is the dev so he knows what's the best for his game but between beastiality and incest I think the first one is way worse. Since he is already going the patch thing, I don't get why adding incest would be an issue. But like I said it's his game and if he, at least for now, doesn't want to add it, we can't really do anything about it. The game is still fun.
It's because the beast scenes can easily be removed, but adding/removing incest requires extensive rewrites. If it were my game I would have done it (or probably just taken the game off of patreon and done substar only), but it's not my game and not my decision. Besides, the lack of incest isn't a huge deal in this game, Zorlun did a good job of rewriting it to make sense instead of Myriam being his landlady or something.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's because the beast scenes can easily be removed, but adding/removing incest requires extensive rewrites. If it were my game I would have done it (or probably just taken the game off of patreon and done substar only), but it's not my game and not my decision. Besides, the lack of incest isn't a huge deal in this game, Zorlun did a good job of rewriting it to make sense instead of Myriam being his landlady or something.
Yeah I don't think it's a huge deal either. But for someone like who is doing a mostly lesbian playthrough it kind of removes a couple of options. :LUL:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yeah I don't think it's a huge deal either. But for someone like who is doing a mostly lesbian playthrough it kind of removes a couple of options. :LUL:
Eh, even if incest were allowed Zorlun still wouldn't add a Myriam/Katherine route, no matter how many times that drum gets beaten. We might get a Myriam/Julia/Katherine scene, though. (And definitely a Myriam/William/Katherine one, but if you're on a mostly-les playthrough you probably won't see that one.)

• Sad
Reactions: afterlights

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
What's the actual correct version? Or do I have to use an invest path?
Download the version from SubscribeStar (It's also posted in the OP of this thread, if the version in the thread title says "+p".), then add the incest patch (This can also be found in the OP of this thread.).

Reactions: Asterix1989

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Download the version from SubscribeStar (It's also posted in the OP of this thread, if the version in the thread title says "+p".), then add the incest patch (This can also be found in the OP of this thread.).
No need for the incest patch as of yet. It hasn't been updated yet to v3.10.

Reactions: ouch2020

HagureBuster

Sep 15, 2022
The date night depend on your choices, with four roads possible, date with Danny alone, Mike alone, both or them or staying home. This update only the two solo scenes are up, the two others will be on the next one.
For solo Mike, you need to Myriam get mad at Danny during the first cop date scene and leave early, then let Mike give you a ride home (inviting him in is optional, but will have some minor flavor differences).
For solo Danny, you need Myriam to get totally hammered during the first cop date scene and stay the night with Danny.
If you're not on one of this two roads, the update will stop until the next one with either a new date with both or Myriam staying home with other adventures.
How to get access to both road? Don't have preference on any of these two rutting jerks, Mike might be better, but don't want to miss those scenes. I altered from Danny to Mike by using console. Any prerequisites for both route? Just don't want to go over again.
Capture.JPG

Viressa

May 24, 2018
How to get access to both road? Don't have preference on any of these two rutting jerks, Mike might be better, but don't want to miss those scenes. I altered from Danny to Mike by using console. Any prerequisites for both route? Just don't want to go over again.
View attachment 2227461
It's not possible to get both right now, the threesome date isn't implemented. If you try to use console commands to set the variables to get both solo dates on the same playthrough it'll give you Danny's date. My recommendation if you just wanna see both and don't care about having a useful save file afterwards is to use jump commands. (ch3_27_date_with_mike and ch3_27_date_with_danny are the relevant labels). When I did this it complained that some variables were undefined, just rollback and set them to True as they pop up. Also note you need 20 Trust or more (MCtrait['Trust']) for Danny's date to go anywhere.

Reactions: Tembo321 and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 2227461
The date night depend on your choices, with four roads possible, date with Danny alone, Mike alone, both or them or staying home. This update only the two solo scenes are up, the two others will be on the next one.
For solo Mike, you need to Myriam get mad at Danny during the first cop date scene and leave early, then let Mike give you a ride home (inviting him in is optional, but will have some minor flavor differences).
For solo Danny, you need Myriam to get totally hammered during the first cop date scene and stay the night with Danny.
If you're not on one of this two roads, the update will stop until the next one with either a new date with both or Myriam staying home with other adventures.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Aha, so, the quiet night at home may not be such a quiet night in the end... :p ;-)

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes